Your total army in points

Hello everyone and good day! So I just got able to update my army and calculate the total points for my adeptus astartes (loyalist) army. And I hope I put this in the correct section, since I tend to consider this general more so than anything.

My total points value is 7,064 points and just about 200 models. But I'm curious, how many of you have calculated total points for your army? Is there anyone here with an absolute massive amount of points, like 15,000+? I encourage you all to share your points values of your entire army and share it! As well as whatever army it is that you run, preferably.

I have a few Imperial armies. My Space Marines are between 30-40k, that is Codex force.Then I have 2k Dark Angels, 4k Blood Angel's, 3k Space Wolves and 4k Grey Knights. I have 3-4k of Imperial Knights and I have 20 Assassins but not played in a long time so don't know their values.

Finally I have 14k of Imperial Guard, most of which is tied up in 16 baneblades and variants.

I've been collecting for a long time, I actually had more Space Marines; nearly two chapters worth of Marines but a low amount of tanks. Sold a fair bit off and now slowly working through my mountain of shame.

Its been a few years but I must be somewhere past 25,000 pts of blood angels, around 3k of lamentors, 2k of deathwatch and a company of unbuilt hh marines. But one of my gaming buds has about 3 armoured companies of russ variants and a squadron of baneblades just for his old guard army and recently found a couple of thousand points of old metal aspect warriors/eldar in a box he'd not seen for a good decade...

Right now points wise, I have 3k of HH IW's, 2k of 40k CSM IW's. No model crossover between those, I have at lessst 2k of other IW's between the two in various states for HH and 40k. I have almost 2k of custodes, not much done with those right now.

I retired two old armies, 2k BL CSM army and my SM army that was also 2k. Those two aren't really worth showcasing IMO.

I have about 6k each of Blood Angels and Necrons, 1k of Deathwing Terminators, probably between 500 and 750 points of off-hand Imperial models (Inquisitors, Assassins, etc.), and 500ish points of Tyranids.

Of that I have a handful of painted BA models since over the last few years I have been completely reworking that collection into a 1st Company Strike force. Almost done building models though, and most everything is at least based the right colour (red, black, gold).

The Necrons are my main focus with over 2,600 points painted. Lots to go and I've started creating a Tomb World table for them to battle on at home.

The Deathwing were a project in madness for me that ran aground when they lost the T1/2 DW Assault rule (only played them in fluffy games). I love the models and will eventually paint them up at the least for use in games of Space Hulk.

The Tyranids are the Space Hulk models, which I will one day pad out into a full army/collection intent on eating my others. At 20+ years in the hobby I'm in no rush :lol:

The only army I've ever counted up was Necrons, which was around 8000pts last summer/fall.  It's probably not much more than that now.  Maybe less actually since CA happened.  I'd guess between my Chaos Marines, Thousand Sons and Daemons it's probably around the same total, plus I think 8 Knights.  

2,600 points (give or take a few points for gear) of Blood Angels.

17-1800ish of Necrons. It used to be pushing 2000 but CA slashed it so much I can just drop a Nightbringer in my list and still have points to spare :D

7834 points of Space Marines ( first born are the biggest part and Primaris in so much less numbers ), not counting the guns,and i planning in some time to get another Drop Pod, Stormhawk, the limited Librarian and a Thunderhawk, so it will be a more high number. 

Edited by Sargeant Centurion

For regular games: About 6k points of Deathwatch, 2k points each of Grey Knights, Sons of Python (DIY chapter), Tyranids and mixed Chaos Space Marines.

For when I feel the need to bring a Volcano Cannon to a gunfight: 15k points of Legio Atarus with Knights support.

Just shy of 5500 for my Crimson Watchers, Deathwatch, and Custodes. A lot of the stuff included for the Crimson Watchers isn't painted, but there's more I need to account for in the army list anyway, and the Deathwatch stuff needs painting. There's odds and ends around for other Imperial armies, some guard and the Forgebane set I bought from my local GW either last year or the year before. My Chaos stuff comes up to just shy of 3000, again a lot unpainted. My HH stuff is planned to be 12000 in total, but that's for three seperate armies, and I might chop 2000 off that for my Night Lords. (Part of that is the Custodes stuff, just with Allarus Terminators dropped for Sagittarum Guard)

Whew, nice idea.

It would take me longer than I care to commit to do a proper accounting of the entirety of my collection.

However I did start a project when 8th launched.

In BattleScribe I started an Army list and every time I got new Primaris units I added them to the list. Creating a running total for just that portion of my Ultramarines army.

It sits at around 5300 pt's.

I don't have some of the new tech yet, and I don't have all the units either.

I'm enjoying reading about other people's collections, thanks OP.

Well its been a while since i put my entire  DIY force on the table but if i recall it was in excess of 4,500 points, less if i use it in 30K 

The remnants of my deathwing/ravenwing force somewhere int he ballpark of 2,500 

My epic DIY force in excess of 10K 

q8aJDER.jpg

My epic necrons about 8.5K 

My epic IG  somewhere close to 6k 

Edited by mughi3

I have:

4k worth of painted Dark Angels, with another 2k that I'm currently slogging through painting

2.3k worth of painted AdMech/Knights, with 1 Warhound Titan unbuilt and unpainted

2k worth of unpainted Drukhari/Harlequins

I've got a Sons of Horus army that's 396 399 models, and another 120 'cultists/militia', roughly about 18K points.  I said I'd be done with it when I'm finished building a proper 16th legion line company.... 

... there is no actual number of what constitutes a Sons of Horus company.  It's somewhere between 36 and 972.  All I know is I'm not done yet. 

Edited by Vykes

oh god.

erm.

14000 points of primaris, ~2000 points of raven guard (all old marines) 5000 points of custodes, about 1500 points of guard, 3000 points of nids, 1000 points of ad mech, 6000 points of orks. 2500 points of eldar exodites (ran as craftworld), 5000 points of death guard, erm a few knights i guess 3000 points.

and for completeness 32000 points of death for AoS

i might of forgotten an army :blush.:

oh the guard are all in bits cos im changing them to traitor guard using necromunda bits and blackstone bits. thats a long term project.

oh wow completely forgot about my farsight enclave which as I played with that army most recently is embarrassing I have …..a lot of them. easy 10000 points.

to be honest most of these numbers are a guess. I'm too scared to sit-down and work it all out.

Edited by salixstar

salixstar and i thought i needed to cut down. i did sell off my tau, sisters, nids and most of my dark angels years ago.....but then again i make up for it by having a footlocker full of battltech minis, 3 epic 40K armies, 3 DUST armies, 3 B5 wars fleets, 2 BFG fleets, monster apocalypse(4 monsters+ terrain), 2 forces of valor battle tactics (1/32 WWII) armies, a large warmachine force, 2 victory at sea fleets, a bunch of star wars armada & star trek attack wing ships (for use with B5 wars rules), and finally a large selection of haqqislam for my infinity army. 

...damn i am still just as bad.  :P

You mean the points of all of our GW stuff - Fantasy, AT, Blood Bowl, BFG, AI, etc included or just 40k?  

Haha...ahahahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh my I have armies I have forgotten about and find in the bottom of Rubbermaid tubs.  I have whole 3k-4k point armies cut off the sprue arranged in jewelry boxes ready to someday assemble.  It would take me days to pull everything out and calculate it all.  I'm so sad. :ermm:

• 2 weeks later...

Throne of Terra, these are incredibly large armies! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every single post here. Its great to know I'm not the absolute worst when it comes to dumping my money into this hobby. Lol.

Thank you everyone for sharing your armies! I know it's less than desirable to calculate thousands of points worth of models. And even less so for those of you that have a lot of painting to do, like me. I have long since broken my rule of buying only one unit and not buying anymore until it is fully painted.

Edited by Ultramarine vet

I've built, painted and sold over 10K Chaos. 5 Armies.

I had over 6K of Dark Eldar. 5th was the absolute peak of the game for my play group, and we all built a lot of Models during that version.

I now have mostly a scattering of models, but enough to field a decent AdMech list that I will be expanding shortly.

The regret I have over all the sold Chaos models...painful.