the BIG 9th edition room

As much as I want draco, his renegade status would make becoming a primaris rather difficult

OR he crosses over in order to exact divine revenge upon the REAL heretics - the Inquisition punks who accused him falsely to cover their own egregious mistakes.

"What could go wrong, we're the inquisition and he's JUST ONE TEMPLAR"...

I hope ADB is out there listening, because if there ever was a short story to be written, this seems ripe ground for some AAA Templar retribution.

Curve ball: he's actually part of a conflict between rogue and loyalist elements of the inquisition. The rogue inquisitor excommunicates him, while a loyalist one takes him under his wing, having him go under another name in the deathwatch. Cue a lone deathwatch marine later showing up and blammo-ing the rogue inquisitor.

I dunno, I just want something more interesting than "inquisition bad and draco stood up to them".

Curve ball: he's actually part of a conflict between rogue and loyalist elements of the inquisition. The rogue inquisitor excommunicates him, while a loyalist one takes him under his wing, having him go under another name in the deathwatch. Cue a lone deathwatch marine later showing up and blammo-ing the rogue inquisitor.

I dunno, I just want something more interesting than "inquisition bad and draco stood up to them".

Actually, yeah, this is pretty damn good lol

Given a theoretical, 3 week turnaround on each known codex based on the following cycle/period:

(1) Sunday anouncement, "going on preorder next weekend"

(2) week of the preorder

(3) release week

Assuming templars are after orks/GK/TS, we are looking at earliest a cycle/step (1) anouncement the last week of August for a mid September release.

I couldn't see GW pumping out codexes every 2 weeks, and 3 weeks is plausible at their current capacity.

Any additional codex that gets anounced will push our release back early October.

GK and TS could potentially release simultaneously.

I bet it was planned like that when the plan was two codex releases a month, but I‘d expect the release schedule to be messed up for some longer time and a split release like for sisters/drukhari

End of september is good bet, first week of october. After pay day aswell.

I would be very suprised of GK did not have a new unit. Mind you I dont know anything, but they are the last marines without upscaled units.

Edited by Sete

I doubt GK will go Primaris, they already are Astartes+1 with their own geneseed lineage and each GK being another Chapter's Librarian so going Primaris for them doesnt make much sense imo. Now I do hope they get updated Terminators in the new scale and they could certainly use more units but I dont think this is their time to get an expansion because not every army will get the Ork/SoB/Necron treatment and even GW has to have a space in their schedule to let their logistics gather up supplies for the next big thing and to let the customer rest for a bit because overloading us with big releases isnt a great idea, at some point no one's gonna buy your next big thing and GW would be left with overspending on a product that didnt move  supply.

You can argue it either way and some are violently opposed to it for whatever reason. If Crowe cross the Rubicon I’m sure others will follow . Why does it even matter ? Edited by Black Blow Fly

I think it was official from GW that GK dont turn into Primaris.

BTW ... I sitting here and want to build my 3rd Redemptor. should I? 

Maybe there comes a vehicle upgrade kit with additional things for a dread and then it would be mehh for me.

What are your thoughts?

I have not seen anything official. If you have anything to share I’d like to see it though Medjugorje.

One Redemptor seems enough from what I’ve seen in regards to competitive lists. Maybe more than one could work though I’d be more inclined to take an Ironclad or Relic Contemptor.

Edited by Black Blow Fly

Vows not being updated as a mechanic will forever be the worst mistake GW did for us so I do hope they come, it was easily one of the big reasons why I started Black Templars because I just saw this mechanic that essentially allowed you to personalize your army and give it a more specialized role, at least on paper since Accept Any Challenge was just too good to not take but I did enjoy using army wide Scout move  for a more shooty army.

Fingers crossed that Vows are our army wide rule like Death Visions and Sagas.