What are the dimensions of the plastic Celestine model?

Hey everyone.

This is pretty much a Ronseal post.  I'm looking to maybe build a "counts as" Celestine model, but want to make sure it's as close to the current model as I can, in terms of physical dimensions, for purposes of line of sight so no-one can claim I'm modelling for advantage.  I'm hoping that one of the many Adepta Sororitas players on this forum can grab their Celestine model and a ruler and do me a huge favour.

The important measurements I'm after would be:

• Vertical height from top surface of base to top of Celestine's head,
  • Vertical height from top surface of base to the tip of top-most feather on either right or left side,
  • Horizontal length of wing span from tip of top-most feather on the left side to the tip of the top-most feather on the right side,
  • Base width (the GW website says the kit comes with three 32mm bases, but the photos give the impression that they're bigger than that).

Measurements would be preferred in millimetres but I'll be happy with imperial units if that's all you can provide me with.

Thank you in advance  :happy.:

Between the wings she has a halo which goes higher than her head - do you want measurements to the top of that, or to the top of her head?

Originally I was discounting the halo, but on second thoughts can you/someone give me the height to the top of the halo instead of the head, please.

Thank you  :smile.:

The important measurements I'm after would be:

• Vertical height from top surface of base to top of Celestine's head,
  • Vertical height from top surface of base to the tip of top-most feather on either right or left side,
  • Horizontal length of wing span from tip of top-most feather on the left side to the tip of the top-most feather on the right side,
  • Base width (the GW website says the kit comes with three 32mm bases, but the photos give the impression that they're bigger than that).

Vertical height - head: 68 mm

Vertical height - halo: 80 mm

Vertical height - tip of wings: 93 mm (left wing) & 110 mm (right wing)

Length - wingtip to wingtip: 95 mm

Base: 40 mm

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui