Inso Posted August 22 Author Share Posted August 22 Some army leaders for my AK company :) : Including a proxy Yarrick. I also got some Sergeants bask and will base those up soon. 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364408-a-small-astra-militarum-army/page/12/#findComment-6183541 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inso Posted August 29 Author Share Posted August 29 The third and last set of basic AK Troopers is now finished: I am in the process of cleaning up a bunch from the first set and basing them up for my army but after that, I'll be working on three Medics. The second set of Basic AK Troopers and the three Comms Troopers have been sent off for casting. Once the Medics are done, I'll send them off with set three and get on to sculpting the special weapon and heavy weapon troopers. Lots to come :) . 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364408-a-small-astra-militarum-army/page/12/#findComment-6184703 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonehead Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 The consistent quality... man, I've said it before, but it really does just keep getting more impressive. I do particularly like the poses in this lot. Always been a sucker for a 'peek round the corner' pose. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364408-a-small-astra-militarum-army/page/12/#findComment-6185738 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inso Posted September 10 Author Share Posted September 10 I'm glad you like them :) . Next up, I have finished three Medics for the AK Troopers: I added larger pouches to the one I posted earlier and decided to convert two more, rather than sculpt them completely. The next one will be kneeling and will be a full sculpt. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364408-a-small-astra-militarum-army/page/12/#findComment-6186176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inso Posted September 27 Author Share Posted September 27 I'm off sculpting at the moment so I thought I'd paint-up a gift for a friend of mine... a Squat in a Shot! :) : 5 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364408-a-small-astra-militarum-army/page/12/#findComment-6189278 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inso Posted Monday at 04:03 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 04:03 PM It seems that my sculpting muse has done a runner so I have had the opportunity to start painting some more units for the Catachan Training Platoon; namely a DKoK proxy unit and some Ratling Snipers :) . So far, the Squats have had their rough base-coat and the Ratlings have been primed. This gives me options as to whether I want to paint neatly or paint the rough base-coat on the Ratlings :) : It's nice to get some paint on miniatures for MY stuff, for a change :) . 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364408-a-small-astra-militarum-army/page/12/#findComment-6190518 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kommisar_K Posted Monday at 06:10 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:10 PM (edited) Nice! Now maybe I missed something but did you sculpt the ratlings too or...? And the medics you posted a while back look real good. Edited Monday at 06:11 PM by Kommisar_K Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364408-a-small-astra-militarum-army/page/12/#findComment-6190550 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inso Posted Monday at 08:11 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 08:11 PM 1 hour ago, Kommisar_K said: Nice! Now maybe I missed something but did you sculpt the ratlings too or...? And the medics you posted a while back look real good. Hi :) . The Ratlings were my first attempt to sculpt something that I was going to sell. I sculpted them, got a bunch of sets cast up and sold about half before giving up and selling the greens to Check Point Miniatures (a link: RU13 Halfling Snipers In Full Gillie Suits - CheckPoint Miniatures ). I still have a bunch of sets that I can call upon as reserves but I can't sell them because it would be immoral after selling the greens for production. Thanks for the kind words about the medics too :) . 3 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364408-a-small-astra-militarum-army/page/12/#findComment-6190565 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now