So the real question about this new box...

War Angel

So, theory time..... each of the marines in this box has a symbol that we now know to be related to the indomitus Crusade. Some have it on their arms, some their legs, some other items in other locations. This box, is labeled indomitus..... I believe that the multi part kits will be free for you to design them as not being in the indomitus crusade. I don’t think these sprues are what they will use for MPK in the future, just part of the limited run.

Further evidence could be taken from jes goodwin’s statement of leaving chapter symbols off the models so they could be for any chapter. This kit has symbols that mark them as specific to this event, but could be used for any chapter. Not every assault intercessor is going to have been a part of this crusade though....

I feel like that symbol is not the campaign badge because they incorporate it into their storm shields. I'm hoping it's just some sort of sub-cult inside the chapter for the melee fighters.

Yeah I was thinking its a unit marking more than a campaign badge. Isn't that on the transfer sheet too? Transfer sheets stay the same for this stuff when the individual boxes show up/ start collecting box later on? 

I feel like that symbol is not the campaign badge because they incorporate it into their storm shields. I'm hoping it's just some sort of sub-cult inside the chapter for the melee fighters.

Had it not been confirmed? What sub cult could it be? Everyone else has a fast attack/ melee theme going on, but the eradicators have it too. How would they fit into the theme.

I mean I've been going on since the leaks and first teases how I thought it'd be a crusade badge for whatever crusade it'd be. With the reveal of the box's name being Indomnitus, it seems pretty clear to me that it is in fact the Indomnitus Crusade badge. Which makes sense in a way, the narrative wasn't gonna jump a bunch ahead again, but rather be focused on parts they've already outlined, so it had to have been the Indomnitus crusade.

Dark Imperium represented when Primaris were fresh out of Cawl's forges, hence why they were extra low on markings and such, while the Indomnitus crusaders have now been waging for a couple of centuries and have earned honours and become acclaimed to the culture of the Imperium they're defending. They said as much during the stream and segment with Jes Goodwin

Do we want two sets? From a fluff point of view we don’t need 2 captains or two ancients, but the LT’s will be fine. With some tweeks the chaplain and judicar could be useful to have two for much larger games. The assault intercessors will be fine to have two of, even from a competitive stance, and depending on your play style that’s probably true for the outriders, bladeguard, and eradicators.

So what do you plan on doing? One or two boxes? What’s your pros and cons for having more or less?

If they can take the veteran stratagem, I’m going to make those intercessors 1st company.

One box, and then probably a whole bunch of bikes when the individual kits become available - I thinking of going full medieval with them, having lances, shields, banners streaming out behind them etc etc etc