Legio Ensis, the “Vorpal Swords”

ToyShip

Thanks! Not yet, I’m waiting on Defence of Ryza to arrive before I make any final decisions. Working out my background ideas to make sure the traits make sense. Should be finished painting this guy this weekend, hopefully I can settle on that stuff in the meantime.

Thanks! Not yet, I’m waiting on Defence of Ryza to arrive before I make any final decisions. Working out my background ideas to make sure the traits make sense. Should be finished painting this guy this weekend, hopefully I can settle on that stuff in the meantime.

This article will be of interest to for you while you wait for the book to arrive...

Edited by schoon

This article will be of interest to for you while you wait for the book to arrive...

Awesome! Thank you! I’ll read that! The book arrived too, so it’s decision time! Also the “Starter Set” showed up so I have 3 Wrahounds and 2 Reavers to paint in the near future.

Just echoing what others have said, that’s a really effective colour scheme, and nicely executed! I particularly like the green-tinted white next to the metal trim. Is that a brassy colour on the trim? Or is that a trick of the light? Either way it looks really nice!

Thanks! It’s Scale 75 Decayed Metal washed with Biel Tan Green. Simple and effective! The White is Deepkin Flesh. Nice greenish off-white.

In other news I am mostly done with the first Warhound, sans base and decals. I’ll be doing those when I have at least one more Warhound done.

gallery_13174_16604_104323.jpeg

Thanks for the comments guys! I appreciate the motivation.