Si Vis Pacis Para Bellum. Something Big (sorta clickbait) :D

space wolf

Thanks Bjorn, you make a valid point. I'll go ahead and put some gore on the pfist...then it'll look like he transitioned from rifle to pistol in the midst of CC

mmmmmm, you both make valid points...I will have a think on this.  As for the chariot bike, why yes, that is Argento and Scarto....are you not entertained? :wink:

So aside from mounting a base on this (which I'm working on, simply for consistency's sake, drilling out a few bolters and an Ultramarine logo on a pauldron, converting this bad boy is done.  I based their helmets off of the pre heresy Ultras helmets and historical roman cavalry helms, suggested by grailkeeper. Any thoughts?

TEuEyzy.jpg

mul7kyh.jpg

4sI398b.jpg

lALU7jI.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments guys, I'm pretty happy with it.

Now for a semi larger update.  Most of this stuff I've been working on for a while, a little here...move on to the next thing, a little there, so it seems like I've been really churning things out, but I've really been working on this stuff all at the same time.

First, the next member of Intercessor Squad Hasta...

Brother Severus

gnrbxPI.jpg

Second in command to Brother Milo, Severus is known for being a crack shot, with just about weapon he picks up.  Not having the temperament or patience for infiltration/sniper work, Severus is happy utilizing his skills providing accurate fire support and backing up his fellow battle brothers.

“You’re all clear brothers, I’ll cover you.”

KEZLdnm.jpg

QHs3Gf5.jpg

PdvG2VB.jpg

3HXeYs6.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Additionally, I've finished converting the last of the intercessors I bought on ebay.  They provided an interesting challenge, because they were already assembled (with plastic glue, which made taking them apart almost not an option) and primed...upon further inspection some of them were the monopose marines from the 8th ed starter.

hHHQUkm.jpg

BHYfExb.jpg

2kHkVXT.jpg

Hidden Content

UGtz7s0.jpg

5UMFRQX.jpg

XbCL9E6.jpg

Hidden Content

M4QqQFU.jpg

Xb8JkH1.jpg

iF1UG10.jpg

uw9Hchq.jpg

Hp48thr.jpg

Hidden Content

V9r7kAJ.jpg

92Y6v7i.jpg

C&C Welcome, thanks for stopping by!

Excellent work on Severus' model. Does his armor bear molecular bonding studs because it's an antique, or did he customize a relatively new suit of armor- specifically reinforcing it with additional layers, to be more appropriate for his duty providing suppressive fire?

Bjorn:  I like to think its an antique.  I like the look of the Space Marines in the artwork, where you can't quite tell what armor mk they are wearing, as if they started with one, and just over time embellished and replaced pieces as needed.

Black Blow Fly:  Aww shucks, you'll make a space wolf blush...and not from drunkeness ;)  Sincerely, thank you.

Nomad:  Thank you sir!

next one done!

Brother Nerva

LV1GxcW.jpg

One might call Brother Nerva, stern.  But that is a misconception, he is simply efficient.  His brothers in Squad Hasta, may describe him as cold, but that doesn’t mean he lacks feeling.  In fact Nerva views all the members of his squad as family.  He simply believes that a warrior puts his enemies down quickly and effectively; and can often be seen on the battlefield putting an extra bolt through the enemy’s skull for good measure.

BANG! “It’s put down…”

V8QkGH2.jpg

n0atJrE.jpg

O066RaM.jpg

8BU5tr4.jpg

C&C welcome, thanks for stopping by!

Pretty much, I just imagine on any givin' battlefield there are times when they meet very little resistance, and they just casually walk through shooting. Every now and then one has to finish an enemy off.