New Battleforce

01RTB01

Saw this *improved* version on Reddit that made me chuckle:

med_gallery_225534_16735_1099279.png

Now if that was real... that would Actually be a Boxset I would definitely buy :wub: ... so awesome to see all those swarms racing across the table....

Mithril

P.S. I don't have the new Dex yet ...but out of curiosity..how many scarabs swarms can we potentially field ?! :ermm:

Edited by mithrilforge

Saw this *improved* version on Reddit that made me chuckle:

med_gallery_225534_16735_1099279.png

Now if that was real... that would Actually be a Boxset I would definitely buy :wub: ... so awesome to see all those swarms racing across the table....

Mithril

P.S. I don't have the new Dex yet ...but out of curiosity..how many scarabs swarms can we potentially field ?! :ermm:

3 units of 9, so 27?

• 2 weeks later...

From the sound of it they sold out here in Canada in less than 2 minutes.....  I tried getting it through a couple of local stores, as well as some shops that ship to Canada, and every one of them were out.  :sad.:

Hopefully they have more of these reserved for the actual release, and I can get my hands on a copy (or ideally two).

So I put my email on multiple watch lists at different webstores for the box set, in case more became available, but I had basically given up hope after a couple of days. 

Earlier today I got an email that one of the stores had them in stock.

I placed an order for 2 immediately, and it went through.

I went back to check the page a couple of minutes later, and it showed they were out of stock again.

Fingers crossed that I actually get them!  (paid via paypal just in case).

Hi Folks, 

I ordered two of these from Element in the UK to bolster my Indomitus collection and luckily i got to the webstore at 1000 when they took orders and got my order in within 2 minutes. 

I then received an email a day or two later cancelling my order as GW were not going to fulfill the promised quota. Needless to say i was a little disappointed missing outon the price saving. 

I then found an Amazon seller who had 10+ of the things. They were £125 and it has since arrived and is correct and genuine. 

I missed out on the huge price saving but its still a good deal although i feel like i may have lined a scalpers pockets some and not helped things in general.