--++ Legio Solaria Titans ++--

10 hours ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

Ah, so you've done all of the titan variants ... are there any weapon variants you'd like to do?

Nothing springs to mind. I've got most of the other weapons modelled already, but the loadouts shown in the image are the "best balanced" from an aesthetic perspective to my eye.

Might try the conversion beamer variation for the Acastus Knight... 

On 4/17/2024 at 11:37 PM, Lord_Mephistopheles said:

Nothing springs to mind. I've got most of the other weapons modelled already, but the loadouts shown in the image are the "best balanced" from an aesthetic perspective to my eye.

Might try the conversion beamer variation for the Acastus Knight... 

image.thumb.jpeg.54567b76812469e08adca87b67b48555.jpeg

As it turns out, i'm very predictable and easily led...

Some slight modifications to the basic Acastus chassis, mostly in the armour.  Added the Karacnos rad mortar to the carapace, with a lovely green glow of the Cherenkov radiation (if you watched TMNT as a teenager in the 90s, or have played C&C Red Alert, you know!)  Obviously the twin-linked conversion beamer main weapons.

Still some detailing to do clearly, but the bulk of it is there.

Boredom with work has struck again - the tedium has returned.

Having spent 25 mins usefully cleaning out the fluff and greb from my keyboard, i've now run out of distractions.

I'm not in the mood to spend more time churning through armour-lining and banding, but I'm feeling the need for creativity.  Anyone got any ideas for anything they think might be worth creating for things that are in the lore that have never been seen, or that could do with an update to more modern aesthetics... i'm open to suggestions!

For the love of God, someone please suggest something!