Track or Grav?

TorvaldTheMild

I support Doghouses view: let the players mix and match. The artificial limitation on Primaris tanks only for Primaris, while they won't fit in a LR is ridiculous. 

I bought a Gladiator, even though I prefer tracks. I think it's a cool looking battle tank. But I'd much rather have my Primaris ride in a LR Crusader to bring the pain. Or have them rain down in drop pods. No, not Primaris drop pods, just my standard drop pods, dammit. :smile.:

Especially because, even with the new FW Compendium, Primaris can ride in the Thunderhawk.

The real question is why they take up two spaces:down:

I like both Track and Grav...

As I grew up using Land Speeders I don’t think the Primaris line feels any more “High Tech” as such just different, I also guess as I have a better frame of reference for tracks so they feel more visceral in my mind. Which goes with the Astartes template

Although Jes Goodwin describing the Grav plates “Smashing apart” everything in front and beneath rather than them gliding really helped get the picture of Grav in my mind

The thing id really like to see is a Primaris drop pod! Maybe something like a Dreadclaw as we’re finding old STC’s again

Edited by BladeOfVengeance

I support Doghouses view: let the players mix and match. The artificial limitation on Primaris tanks only for Primaris, while they won't fit in a LR is ridiculous.

I bought a Gladiator, even though I prefer tracks. I think it's a cool looking battle tank. But I'd much rather have my Primaris ride in a LR Crusader to bring the pain. Or have them rain down in drop pods. No, not Primaris drop pods, just my standard drop pods, dammit. :smile.:

Especially because, even with the new FW Compendium, Primaris can ride in the Thunderhawk.

The real question is why they take up two spaces:down:

Least it’s progress, we might see the rules slacking in main 40K eventually

And I guess because they’re the size of a terminator? Probably their reasoning anyway