Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Anyone have any updates on the future issue contents?  After trying to get a response from Dark Sphere, apparently I can't make an order now for a few magazines, then add to it before they get shipped ... so I've been told.  I guess getting the specific issues I'd like from this magazine might prove a little more challenging for me personnally.

I've added things to existing Darksphere orders before now - in fact I added 2 sets of Ork dice to my order for issues 4 and 5 of imperium (I caved!) last week. I just raised a ticket to ask and they just sent me a paypal invoice which I paid and the order updated online to show the additions fairly quickly. I'm jut waiting for it all to be picked and sent out now.

Thankfully I haven't been interested in that helmetless Lt... but with these comments, I'll be sure to try and ask around to reserve a copy of the Libbies.

For what it's worth, the owner in the first newsagent told me that they don't have any control over how many copies they receive up to and including issue 6. After that, they can order in as many as they want.

So when are we likely to receive the second drop? I thought it would have been just after issue 4 came out but I've not seen anyone say they've had them through yet...

If you subscribed from Issue 1, then you will receive Issues 3-6 in your second delivery. You will receive those at least 4 weeks after you received Issues 1-2, and only after Issue 6 has been released publicly (which is next week).

Every time with Conquest, every time with Mortal Realms and every time with Imperium (admittedly only once so far), I received my subscriber delivery from Hachette in the same week that the last issue included in the batch went up for general sale. So delivery 2 (3-6) should be next week when issue 6 comes out. Delivery 3 should be week of 1st November, when issue 10 is out, etc.

Got an email yesterday from Forbidden Planet altering delivery dates, so if anyone has any orders with them they may arrive not when you thought they were. Best to check your order section for updated dates.

I got the same emails. 

basically it's now a week later than originally stated.

Dates below if anybody is interested, though their website now shows the updated dates, so only not that much use :whistling:  

Imperium #8   from 13/10/2021 to 20/10/2021

Imperium #11 from 03/11/2021 to 10/11/2021

Imperium #13 from 17/11/2021 to 24/11/2021

According to FP my order for Issue 5 was shipped on Monday, but still hasn't arrived. Has anyone else had slow shipping from them recently? 

On previous orders I've usually received them one or two days later.

According to FP my order for Issue 5 was shipped on Monday, but still hasn't arrived. Has anyone else had slow shipping from them recently? 

Usually there isn't a nationwide fuel availability issue; could have affected any step of your item's journey through the Mail, I wouldn't worry just yet.

My FP issue 5 arrived today (UK) my shippng notice was some point last weekend, so sounds like general slow post.