Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

4 hours ago, Halandaar said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see is go up to £9.99 per issue next time around, but given that GW put their prices up in spring, will probably do so again next year and they cut their third party discount rates this year too, it'll probably be just as much of a saving, if not even better than Imperium was.

They are currently doing a DnD magazine that's £8.99 for a general intro into DnD with each issue focusing on a different character building aspect as well as short adventure, a NPC statblock and some dice. So I would say its a safe bet that it will jump up to £9.99, maybe even £10.99?

1 hour ago, No Foes Remain said:

They are currently doing a DnD magazine that's £8.99 for a general intro into DnD with each issue focusing on a different character building aspect as well as short adventure, a NPC statblock and some dice. So I would say its a safe bet that it will jump up to £9.99, maybe even £10.99?

I feel like they won't go straight from £8.99 to £10.99, not least because ten is a bit of a psychological threshold when it comes to pricing. 

59 minutes ago, firestorm40k said:

That's what it says, but there is no place to actually order them. Not that I can find on their site anyway.

11 hours ago, Focslain said:

So does anyone know if I can order back issues from the US line (or at least here in the US). With this winding down I'd like to get a few extras of some other the more recent issues if possible.

Best bet is a phone call to customer service 

I probably won't subscribe this time around as Leviathan has less models that were appealing to me than Indomitus did and those that are good are largely still available on eBay at reasonable prices. I will probably just pick up the odd issue that has "desirable" units in. 

Forbidden planet still has stock of random issues in store and online.

I was in the Shaftsbury avenue one at lunch. They've also got a few of issue 2 with US pricing in the top corner covered covered by a special offer sticker. Think they had issues 2, 3, one of the paragon Warsuit issues, some of the ruins issues. cant remember the others.

• 1 month later...

Not sure what's happened but there are currently paint brush sets, painting handles and modelling kits showing up on the Hachette website as free. I've tried ordering some, adding a £1.99 D&D magazine to make it go through, have managed to pay and get a confirmation email so fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled. Get in while you can I guess?

Great heads up, thanks.

FYI, on the Stormbringer part of the website, they have the newer white synthetic brushes also available as a £0.00 item as well as the classic black ones available on the Imperium side. Like you, I also ordered a magazine to try and get it to go through. Hopefully all the freebies come through!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 3:46 PM, Sky Potato said:

Great heads up, thanks.

FYI, on the Stormbringer part of the website, they have the newer white synthetic brushes also available as a £0.00 item as well as the classic black ones available on the Imperium side. Like you, I also ordered a magazine to try and get it to go through. Hopefully all the freebies come through!

Interestingly I’ve just had a shipping notification so I guess we’ll see what comes through in the next few days

I received a set of the three synthetic brushes as well as a copy of the magazine I ordered. I didn’t get the modelling set with the glue and the painting handle

Oh well, for £8.99 I got three citadel brushes and a set of 5 stormcast dudes to use as test models. I’ll take that as a win even without the other stuff that didn’t arrive.