Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Thanks lhg033, updated the OP but the Hachette images are small so I can only make out that there are 13 models per issue.

If you squint you can just make out it says that it's 2 parts for the Necron Warriors :D so still over the 2 issues (as Fauxhammer previously revealed).

I am keeping up with Fauxhammer but I only update the OP from red when we have two sources of data, in the conquest subscription there were times where we would get information that wasn't quite right, the Spanish leaks were very close but paints and 2-3 issues were not correct. This way if its red you can probably count on it being right but there is a risk that it might not be 100% correct.

No disrespect to Fauxhammer's information but I like multiple sources before I take anything as revealed.

Might be late for second delivery for others but if you get a delivery before payment is taken and then cancel right away seems like they dont take that payment so free delivery

If you agreed to sell something to somebody and they took it and just never paid you, you would rightly be outraged by that. Hachette being a company rather than an individual doesn't make this an acceptable act. Don't advocate for people to knowingly scam them.

Might be late for second delivery for others but if you get a delivery before payment is taken and then cancel right away seems like they dont take that payment so free delivery

Now why would someone admit to fraud and theft? Is this a common behaviour for you?

Wasnt expecting not to get charged for it, I even told them the delivery had arrived when I rang to cancel, so Im benefitting from their mistake not defrauding anyone.

As cute as the moralising is theres a heap of examples in this/similar threads of people keeping the wrong issues they were sent after the right replacements arrived or getting duplicates and no high handed lectures ensued.

You want to say I shouldnt encourage anyone to do it, thats a reasonable argument. Accusing me of stealing cos a company messed up their billing even after I told them goods had been delivered, yeah you can go fish on that one

Edited by Dark Shepherd

If a company doesn't collect, its not fraud. I have had quite a few issues that Hachette have told me directly to keep and not bother returning when they sent the wrong stuff or on one delivery that was damaged. They have also asked twice for a book to be returned so it really depends on the operator you talk to.

Hachette seem to be running on the principle of not paying for a human to have to restock a returned item, its cheaper for them to take the hit when they make a mistake. Quantity over quality of service to make the money.

Now if you find a way to get items off their site for nothing then that's fraud, if it wasn't intentional.

Anyway back to the most important question of when will we get the next reveal for the next five issues?

Edited by Black_Knight

It's one thing for a company not to collect on a delivery you shouldn't have received.

It's another thing entirely to instruct people on how to create the situation that leads to you receiving things you haven't paid for.

Dark Shepherd, on 13 Oct 2021 - 8:17 PM, said:

They weren't instructing, that's a statement of fact for them atleast. If anyone went and did that its on them. At no point, unless the above has been edited, did anyone say you should do this.

Edited by Black_Knight

As I am not getting my deliveries sent to me at the moment but simply horded by my brother can anyone say on whether the articles in the new subscription are better/worse and have their been any repeats of what was in Conquest yet? I am thinking of stopping my sub and the only thing that's got me still interested, is the small snippets in the books.

Dark Shepherd, on 13 Oct 2021 - 8:17 PM, said:

They weren't instructing, that's a statement of fact for them atleast. If anyone went and did that its on them. At no point, unless the above has been edited, did anyone say you should do this.

Yes, and if someone did that with that knowledge in advance, it would be dishonest, and fraudulent.

As I said its on them what you do with that knowledge and no one here was saying to do it, just that they weren't charged when they cancelled.

Can we get back to the subject of the subscription instead of shouting fraud when there is none.

Wasnt expecting not to get charged for it, I even told them the delivery had arrived when I rang to cancel, so Im benefitting from their mistake not defrauding anyone.

As cute as the moralising is theres a heap of examples in this/similar threads of people keeping the wrong issues they were sent after the right replacements arrived or getting duplicates and no high handed lectures ensued.

You want to say I shouldnt encourage anyone to do it, thats a reasonable argument. Accusing me of stealing cos a company messed up their billing even after I told them goods had been delivered, yeah you can go fish on that one

Had this happen with Amazon before. Post office said something was delivered. Looked everywhere, couldn't find it. Assumed it was lost and told Amazon, they refunded me.

Next day, the post office delivered. Turns out they just didn't feel like delivering it towards the end of the day so they marked it as "delivered" and went home, then delivered it the next day instead.

Ended up getting something for free. It happens.

Is there a data sheet for the exclusive Captain yet?

Nope. Thanks to the absolutely buffoonery of kit-locked equipment loadouts in the Codex, currently the only legal way to run him is as a Dark Angels Primaris Lieutenant.

Is there a data sheet for the exclusive Captain yet?

Nope. Thanks to the absolutely buffoonery of kit-locked equipment loadouts in the Codex, currently the only legal way to run him is as a Dark Angels Primaris Lieutenant.

Or a Templar?

I think it's App legal however.