Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

True, as a Templar Primaris Captain as well. But that option has only existed since Saturday (so forgive me for not noticing it).

I think it's App legal however.

Interesting, but how does that translate to "real" rules? I feel like it's not actually legal until it says so in a book or an FAQ, because a lot of people view the app with skepticism due to it having errors in it in various places.

Edited by Halandaar

I don't know anymore than I can add a Primaris Captain to a roster in an Ultramarine detachment and he can have a plasma pistol and MC Power Sword for 95points.

Is this on the official army builder?

Edit: Ignore me, I misread the official options on the 40k app.

The 40k app does not list the option for a pistol and sword, currently.

Edit again: In the Battle Forge section on the official app, it does allow you to select the Pistol and Sword.

This indicates the model is now available for play in all games.

Edited by Orange Knight

I don't know anymore than I can add a Primaris Captain to a roster in an Ultramarine detachment and he can have a plasma pistol and MC Power Sword for 95points.

Is this on the official army builder?

Edit: Ignore me, I misread the official options on the 40k app.

The 40k app does not list the option for a pistol and sword, currently.

Edit again: In the Battle Forge section on the official app, it does allow you to select the Pistol and Sword.

This indicates the model is now available for play in all games.

That was quite the journey!

I wanna know what's in issues 15-20! lol. Thought we might have heard by now.

I have them in my order with forbidden planet but will cancel the ones i don't want. I really want to pick up some phobos stuff for my Deathwatch but I'm kind of holding out to see when they come through in Imperium mag. Seems a no brainer to wait for them rather than picking them up separately. From what i can tell all the vanguard stuff apart from the characters from shadowspear/the combat patrol box is on 2 different sprues so really hoping they show up soon...

From what i can tell all the vanguard stuff apart from the characters from shadowspear/the combat patrol box is on 2 different sprues so really hoping they show up soon...

Yeah, although you need a duplicate of one of those sprues (2) to build complete units:

• Sprue 1 is the Lieutenant, Eliminator Sergeant, Suppressor Sergeant, Infiltrator Sergeant, Helix Adept and 2x Infiltrators
  • Sprue 2 is 1x Eliminator, 1x Suppressor and 3x Infiltrators

If Conquest and Mortal Realms are anything to go by, these issues could very far apart. The equivalent sprues from Dark Imperium were 13 weeks apart, and in Mortal Realms the equivalent Stormcast unit champion sprue was 27 weeks after the troops!

Issue #15 already seems to be out of stock at Forbidden Planet (or at least I interpret it not being listed as that)...

Anybody know any other place that ships the magazine to Germany, preferably at a reasonable price?

Ah yeah, Flayed Ones will be a hugely popular one. Have you tried Dark Sphere? Not sure on EU shipping but they seem to be another popular online store for the magazine

Issue #15 already seems to be out of stock at Forbidden Planet (or at least I interpret it not being listed as that)...

Anybody know any other place that ships the magazine to Germany, preferably at a reasonable price?

Ah yeah, Flayed Ones will be a hugely popular one. Have you tried Dark Sphere? Not sure on EU shipping but they seem to be another popular online store for the magazine

Cheers... I think. 

Was humming and hawing about getting a set of flayed ones and the cryptek (because apparently I'm starting a necron army now!) from forbidden planet. The flayed ones went out of stock, so thought cool, that's made it eaiser, I'll just get cryptek. Was suprisingly bummed about missing the flayed ones. 

"Tried Dark sphere?" 

No, no I haven't... clickety click. Ordered! 

They also have a 'stock counter' of what they have left/ are getting in, which is nice. 

So, thank you for allowing me to spend more of my money :dry.:

EDIT: they do ship to the EU, as per extract below:

Outside of the UK we offer a courier delivery via either UPS or Interlink (if one of these courier options is not available it is because the service has proven unreliable in that particular country).

ParcelForce Euro PriorityEurope 2-5 working days depending on country Yes

Interlink Express Europe 2-5 working days depending on country Ye

Edited by Domhnall

Be careful with items from Darksphere, not all are eligible for EU delivery, it will tell you at the bottom of the page if it is or not. I quickly tried issue 9 to see what the postage was and it wouldn't let me send it to the EU.

Edited by Black_Knight