Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Issue 15 is predictably out of stock there anyway. And yeah, the magazine is UK only in their store...

So, any other ideas would be appreciated.

I'm not sure that it's out of stock, it's more that they don't have any in yet. I ordered a copy yesterday when it said 0 in stock, and it took my order.

For example, Issue 14 has 50 due shortly, Issue 13 has 500 due shortly. It will probably update next week with probable stock coming in for issue 15. 

Another option would be to get it delivered to someone you trust in the UK, who could then post over to you in Germany when it arrives. :thumbsup:

EDIT No. 1: 

Royal Mail International shipping rate of £3.05 for a large letter (as long as not thicker than 2.5cm) to Germany. 

EDIT No. 2 & 3: 

Link to the Dark Sphere website with issues for anybody that is interested:

https://www.darksphere.co.uk/c.php?c=2310

Edited by Domhnall

Another option would be to get it delivered to someone you trust in the UK, who could then post over to you in Germany when it arrives. :thumbsup:

Be careful with this, that Gravy train left the station at the beginning of the year. If they inspect the letter and see its a mag, they will confiscate it if it hasn't been declared with a customs sheet and therefore they will be asking for 19% tax + around the same again as "fees".

I used to have my parents send so much over and now they cant send anything without me paying stupidly high fees.

I now have to pick it up personally in a suitcase -.-

Edited by Black_Knight

Another option would be to get it delivered to someone you trust in the UK, who could then post over to you in Germany when it arrives. :tu:

Be careful with this, that Gravy train left the station at the beginning of the year. If they inspect the letter and see its a mag, they will confiscate it if it hasn't been declared with a customs sheet and therefore they will be asking for 19% tax + around the same again as "fees".

I used to have my parents send so much over and now they cant send anything without me paying stupidly high fees.

I now have to pick it up personally in a suitcase -.-

Yeah, im finding that out now. I had done it before in the before times, but only really looked into it after I had posted here. What an absolute nightmare!

Would it be a bigger problem to send the sprues themselves, so it's not a magazine? I'd need to speak to the post office to find out the feasibility of it

Sending the sprue would still completely depend on whether you get picked for random inspection and secondly whether the customs person is having a bad day. In theory if they cannot identify the value, its on the person who receives it to prove the price and even then I think they can just shove it in the incinerator if you cant show the paperwork.

TLDR: You have no idea what's going to happen and 9/10 time you would probably be ok but Murphys Law dictates that the third sprue of a three sprue model gets confiscated.

It is a right pain in the rear :( even sending from Forbidden Planet will net you a 19% + fees charge when it gets to me in Germany. It is the completely made out of the air fees that gets on my nerves.

I used to be able to send an IKEA moving box upto 15kg for a tenner, but NOPE!

The whole customs situation is usually an issue when stuff does not get properly declared and additionally if you haven't opted out of DHL 'taking care' of things. If the label does not make clear that a magazine is included (the plastic does not matter in this case), DHL will add 19% and a flat 6€ fee. It has to be really undeniable that it's a mag (and I don't know what that involves exactly), DHL will try anything to spin it towards the more expensive option.

The mags themselves are eligible for the reduced VAT rate of 7%. I have opted out of DHL doing the customs stuff, so it gets rerouted to the customs office where I have to pick things up, giving me the chance to get billed properly. Unless the officer has a bad day, it's usually no big deal. For issue 5 I had to pay 1,20€ or something on top at the office which includded fees for shipping (which is always the 19% rate). They even took into account that it's a two part order and halved the value of shipping for their calculation.

Vendors usually write something like 'boxed games' or similar on the box, which will always net you the higher rate, unless you can prove otherwise what's in the box. I assume they're not aware that there is a reduced rate for books and similar things and/or don't want to deal with the hassle.

And then of course there's the maximum amount of around €150, before actual import fees are added on top.

You can also try to fish for the issues that are hidden by changing the number in the link, not the title bit at the end but the page id.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/338699-warhammer-40k-imperium-15/

I didn't even know there was a filter option :S

Lol, I mean used the filters, but never thought of looking for that specific option. It seems so non-standard. I just thought they removed it due to humongous demand or something like that. Of course it then also didn't even occur to me to change the URL. :D

Put myself on notify now. Hopefully they will get more like they did for Conquest for some of the issues in high demand.

I'm a programmer, I tend to change the address in the bar as its faster for me to do that than understand the website :D

On another note Hachette are messing with me again when I am trying to reduce from Premium to Normal. They are now telling me that I can do that but I have to start back at the start of the subscription or loose all the free gifts... I have been trying to downgrade for months now and I still can't get it done.

I don't want to have to write to head office again like Conquest...

When the first 4 issues arrived (about 4 weeks ago) I had a message from Hachette saying I would not get my 1st free gift until early December, did this happen to anyone else?

Did you join late? The first delivery would normally have been just issues 1&2 with the free gift (modelling pack). So if you were late joining and got four issues it might be that they didn't have any stock left of the gift and are waiting for more.

Yes, I joined late, bought the first few in the shop to se if the young lad was really keen to go ahead with collecting. So far he has been really enjoyingh collecting and the bite-sized way the rules and missions come out, so started my subscription from issue 3 I think.

Also WARNING.

Check your issues 9 and 10, there are some deliveries with the same sprue in both and not the two separate ones, check yours and contact Hachette if its got the wrong sprue in 10.

And.. Mine has the wrong sprue in 10 -.-

Same, just had a look. Thanks for the heads up!

Update: just spoken to one of their customer service reps who said its a known issue and they'll be sending out replacements.

Edited by Vassakov

Also WARNING.

Check your issues 9 and 10, there are some deliveries with the same sprue in both and not the two separate ones, check yours and contact Hachette if its got the wrong sprue in 10.

And.. Mine has the wrong sprue in 10 -.-

Thanks for the warning BK & V. I just did a quick check, both sprues marked with a big 'B'! Presumably there is a sprue 'A' somewhere in Hachetteland? Communications with Customer Service have commenced, oh joy!

Edited by TheDobber