=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2021 [=

Grotsmasha

I, Troakir, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of Jannuary pledge to complete at least 1 Sister of Battle from my Plodding Along vow by month's end.

And as such I better go and make said plodding along vow.

I, Troakir, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the first half year pledge to complete as my Plodding Along vow the remaining Sisters of Battle that I did not finish last year.

gallery_29932_13153_375.jpg

... and a squad of Grey Knight terminators (for Space Hulk purposes)...

Are these Rogue Trader era Grey Knights for 1st edition Space Hulk? Or some home brew for the later editions? Either way, can’t wait to see them. Maybe I’ll pledge a Space Hulk model ...

... and a squad of Grey Knight terminators (for Space Hulk purposes)...

Are these Rogue Trader era Grey Knights for 1st edition Space Hulk? Or some home brew for the later editions? Either way, can’t wait to see them. Maybe I’ll pledge a Space Hulk model ...

Modern Grey Knight models, but for playing original Space Hulk. One of my aspirations is to have all the models to play the missions from Hulk, Deathwing, Genestealer and the yellow missions book. And a squad of Knights just about gets me over the line.

Modern Grey Knight models, but for playing original Space Hulk. One of my aspirations is to have all the models to play the missions from Hulk, Deathwing, Genestealer and the yellow missions book. And a squad of Knights just about gets me over the line.

Oh that sounds glorious. Do you have pictures? I managed to buy the yellow book just last year and it was worth every penny. Do you even have the models with the right chapters? And the chaos models? Space Hulk 1st edition still my favourite game ever.

Just back into this hobby, but think at times I will need that kick to get me painting each month so I'll Sign up....

I, the_balloon_dog, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete the last 4 of my Mortifactors (and a display base?) by month's end.

IMG-20210105-203523.jpg

This sounds fun, count me in!

I, AGPO, pledge to paint 49 (7x7) of Mortarion's finest plague marines by the end of January.

By the end of June, I pledge to have completed all the warriors of the XIV legion in my possession, as well as the Pride of Elysium, the Celestial Lions 3rd Company, which currently stands at 97 Astartes strong plus armour.

I, AGPO, pledge to paint 49 (7x7) of Mortarion's finest plague marines by the end of January.

By the end of June, I pledge to have completed all the warriors of the XIV legion in my possession, as well as the Pride of Elysium, the Celestial Lions 3rd Company, which currently stands at 97 Astartes strong plus armour.

Why not? I've never done anything like this before, but since my painting style tends to be '1 week of furious activity followed by 2 months of burnout', the consistency should do me good.

I, Lienna, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 1 penitent engine by month's end.

http://imgur.com/a/CLf95pa

Oh and let's add a plodding along vow.

I, Lienna, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and by the end of June pledge to complete the Sisters of Battle Army box while plodding along.

I, Cleon, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete a bolter Aggressor squad by month's end.

Just back into this hobby, but think at times I will need that kick to get me painting each month so I'll Sign up....

I, the_balloon_dog, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete the last 4 of my Mortifactors (and a display base?) by month's end.

IMG-20210105-203523.jpg

*Cracks knuckles*

I, Jaxom , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete a unit of three plague drones by month's end.

HfrEN4Xm.jpg?1

Why not? I've never done anything like this before, but since my painting style tends to be '1 week of furious activity followed by 2 months of burnout', the consistency should do me good.

I, Lienna, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 1 penitent engine by month's end.

http://imgur.com/a/CLf95pa

Oh and let's add a plodding along vow.

I, Lienna, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and by the end of June pledge to complete the Sisters of Battle Army box while plodding along.

So great to see so many new faces, welcome to the Challenge :tu:

I, andes, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete a Primaris Techmarine by month's end.

Brothers, I declare this vow complete!

http://i.imgur.com/xji6FFnl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lyx4RLZl.jpg

Getting incredibly close to finishing my Exorcist - just the front to panel line.

Progress was somewhat delayed by scrabbling around on my floor for a while looking for a Fleur de Lis so I could glue it back on, and consoling my partner who was distraught about having managed to bump into it, knocking it off.