Archeotech - OOC and General Discussion

Trokair

@Petragor, as A.T. Said you can have a bit of healing with spending a Fate point, otherwise any further damage is going to start looking at the critical tables.

Also I think Helene has unspent XP from when you were too busy to play some months back, I’ll allow you to respectively purchase stuff ( as it would have been at the end of the lakeside) so if you have access to Sound Constitution and want to buy it feel free.

Hey guys, totally missed that it was my turn, have edited the post.

@Trokairdo I still have Fate points? I seem to recall spending both trying to save that guy from the wreckage... Also, how much XP are we supposed to have? I'll make some purchases when I have time.

1 hour ago, Petragor said:

Hey guys, totally missed that it was my turn, have edited the post.

@Trokairdo I still have Fate points? I seem to recall spending both trying to save that guy from the wreckage... Also, how much XP are we supposed to have? I'll make some purchases when I have time.

All characters should have 1,000 XP at this point. 

While the the events at the ambushed trucks with Colm and the brurning truck was only a few days agao I am inclined to say that you have have recovered 1 fate points in the interveening day. To be honest I had forgotten you had to fate your way out of that one.  Fire dose not seem to like Helene.

Edit:

Bandit D was fleeing, so full run which is further than your charge would take you i think, so i guess you could charge G instead, no need to roll again.

Edited by Trokair

Also, It seems I am indeed up to date on XP, but the Fate point is good to have, I'll use it to replenish Helene's health like @A.T. suggested, and have edited the post to that effect

Edited by Petragor

44 minutes ago, Petragor said:

Also, It seems I am indeed up to date on XP, but the Fate point is good to have, I'll use it to replenish Helene's health like @A.T. suggested, and have edited the post to that effect

Re the XP, the first sheet had listed 300 as unspent (hence why i thougth you had some going spare), but I can see that the purchase history is full. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, A.T. said:

What is the distance between Aria and bandits E/F ?  Might be a good idea to run in and draw any more attackers of Helene.

A little over 20m or so, they are on the otherside of the rock/bolder so can't See Helene and E and F did actualy move away from Helene last round and put the rock betwen them and her as they are scared of her. 

I have also reuploaded the round 6 map as I had fialed to notice the bottom was missing a bit (includign the scale gage).

@Trokair - GM, Varn shot at N (Natorly) the Flamer wielder with a FAB with the last 10 shots from his Autogun.

https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/376332-archeotech-2-–-treasure-hunt-rpg-ic/?do=findComment&comment=6035631

But you didn't post the results.

Edited by Machine God
Shared link

24 minutes ago, Machine God said:

Sorry I'd read it and not noticed.

Probably looking for Bandit N and not noticed that Natorly started with N.

No worries, over the weekend I just felt like naming some more of the bandits as I wrote their bits. Unlike Eadmund (Bandit B) I went with names that links to the arbitrary designator they got at the beginning. 

Sorry for causing any confusion.  

Edited by Trokair