The Warmaster Titan is revealed!

Here's a bit of news that isn't quite enough for its own thread...

Legio Models, who currently produce Knight modification kits much like Taro Modelmaker, say that they are also currently designing Titanicus kits for future release.

Timing could still be a ways out, but worth watching.

This 291-piece plastic kit builds one Warmaster Heavy Battle Titan. It includes two arm-mounted Suzerain-class plasma destructors, one carapace-mounted revelator missile launcher, and a choice of apocalypse missile array, plasma blastgun, turbo laser destructor, inferno gun, melta cannon, and Vulcan mega-bolter for the two shoulder hardpoints.

The kit includes three different sets of shoulder plates, two top plates, two heads and three faceplates. Additional point defence weapons on the Titan's carapace and legs come with a variety of options for you to choose from. The model includes a 120mm x 92mm oval base.

A quake cannon on top instead of the Revelator missiles would look pretty amazing I think. Excellent idea.

I preordered one Warmaster, the Loyalist book and Astorum and Metalica transfers. I've always liked Metalica and I'm tempted to do a small Metalica maniple, and past history on the transfers suggests they won't be around for long...

Managed to resist the temptation to buy a Precept maniple box, even though the value is pretty outrageously good.

Sprues are amazing! I love that the revelator is a separate bit, so I’m tempted to try to magnetize in a quake cannon from the warbringer

the toes being separate bits for poseablity  is nice, not needing to cut and bend like with the previous AT Titans.

though considering this guy doesn't exactly give off "have me in motion" vibes, so this might be wasted potential...

Amazing paint jobs but the selling point is seeing the posability and options, like GW obviously have more WArmasters built internally but no clear photos of them was a big turn off!

Mixed armpit guns. The Gryphonicus one has meltacannon. So cleaners that one up.

the terminal having two spaces for their cards made that clear from the start.

I'm looking foreword to whatever future alternate main and auxiliary/carapace weapons the Warmasters might get in down the line, the wording on the box implies there will be, and the sprue's lay-out has those weapons on a separate sprue, so it even being a second plastic kit might not be outside possibility...

Haven’t pre-ordered this yet, but definitely keen to get later down the line! Even if it ends up being more of a display piece, I’d definitely think it’d be worth it.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone does with this!

Edited by Chaeron

Really looking forward to seeing how they "expand" the Warmaster with Arm and Carapace options.

It's going to be an interesting ride...

and any new titans as well... but then we might get into the stuff Necromunda is in where like half the stuff we're expecting and hyped for isn't anything more than years old concept art and vague lore references.