Combat patrol flesh tearers ideas/help

Orpheus108

Greeting all,

A friend of mine has gotten into wh40k for the first time and is loving the necrons, and ive started getting into space marines.

Im after some help with ideas of lists for combat patrol, im going the flesh tearers chapter.

I like the Sanguinary Guard and was looking to add them since reading that you can use these as your successor chapter

These are just fun games, nothing serious

What are others using for combat patrol out there

Cheers in advance

Edited by Brother Tyler
Tags edited

Greeting all,

A friend of mine has gotten into wh40k for the first time and is loving the necrons, and ive started getting into space marines.

Im after some help with ideas of lists for combat patrol, im going the flesh tearers chapter.

I like the Sanguinary Guard and was looking to add them since reading that you can use these as your successor chapter

These are just fun games, nothing serious

What are others using for combat patrol out there

Cheers in advance

I'm no expert with Flesh tearers but I've got some units put aside that I'd like to build into a little 500 point force.

Something like this

Captain w/Severer (Relic chainsword) + Storm shield + Jump pack (Warlord trait: Cretacian born)

5 Assault intercessors 

5 Death company w/Jump packs + Some power weapons (You could use sang guard here)

5 Assault marines w/2xMelta gun

Most of the units I have are spare so its a nice way to use them up, try out a new paint scheme and have fun with a new style of army!

I've got virtually no shooting but who needs that when you can punch things in the face?

What were you thinking?

Assault intercessors are very easy to get hold of right now for troops, as are most of the indomitus crew. Outriders seems to fit the flesh tearers aesthetic.

I was looking at chaplain in terminator armour, librarian in phobos, interessors with Auto bolt rifles, infiltrators squad and assault squad (maybe 2)

Was also looking at suppressor squad, inceptor squad, devastator squad and hellblasters.

As i built the army id like to add techmarines, sang guard as flesh tearers and more assault squads/ jump pack and chain swords to keep up with flesh tearers and finally add gabriel seth.

Edited by Orpheus108

If it's for 'fun' games (I hate this term, all games should be fun), don't focus on getting army advice online, just get the models you like the look of, and use them.

You can probably easily fit a captain, 5 sanguinary guard and a troop choice into 500pts, as evidenced by the above list!