Skelatoran dynasty

dice4thedicegod

A couple more warriors and a “Trapjaw” inspired royal warden. I considered going more extreme on the warden, maybe adding an ork lower jaw, but decided to stay pure necron and just use color palette to suggest the theme.

Though I may add a couple of ‘horns’ to the overlords staff of light.

1099115_sm-.jpeg

I think maybe a different figure could work better. That skeleton just seems kind of small. It could look like just some victim of whatever is happening there, rather than the protagonist.

I’d consider looking at the night haunt range. Something like the banshee women or the mortarch of grief, maybe. Or else maybe something non-corporeal like a big floating skull on its own.

Why even have the skeleton? Two weird crystals floating about would also work as the physical manifestation of a star god?

Ha ha - it could, but the. I’d feel like I was just proxying instead of having a conversion!

I think maybe a different figure could work better. That skeleton just seems kind of small. It could look like just some victim of whatever is happening there, rather than the protagonist.

I’d consider looking at the night haunt range. Something like the banshee women or the mortarch of grief, maybe. Or else maybe something non-corporeal like a big floating skull on its own.

Ah man, now I’m thinking about the giant skull and whether I could paint it yellow to go with the dynasty vibe.

If I end up ripping the head off a toy Skelator and sticking it on here, it’s down to you!

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch