Skelatoran dynasty

dice4thedicegod

Reinforcements!

Picked up a new monolith and a second hand obelisk. Being a compulsive fiddler, I decided to see if the obelisk could be run as a monolith (size is similar- if you don’t use the flying base)

1104674_sm-.jpeg

Magnetized weapons and crystal fairly unobtrusively. Now wondering about the portal (the monolith comes with a spare). Can’t visualize a good way to magnetize it yet.

Without the crystal, the Obelisk's silhouette resembles that of the Millennium Falcon. Will you kitbash four-barrel flux arcs with which to arm it? Maybe give your army a Necron with a black-and-white color scheme, so he'll resemble Han Solo in his white shirt and black vest (don't forget the Corellian blood stripes on the sides of his legs)?

I guess if you're going for a superheavy detachment then the logical thing would be to get the silent king, and paint him up as Skeletor. Maybe have some of his henchmen as the Triarch guys.

The monolith looks great. I really like how you've done that warrior coming out of the lightning.

This one will have the snake (or dragon at the moment ) head... and it’s magnetized so I can switch out if I decide I want a more traditional crystal look

Excellent idea! Use the crystal to represent Evil-Lyn's command vehicle, the dragon's head to represent Skeletor's (or King Hiss', if you choose to make one)?

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker