Going to Fargo ND for a few days

space wolf

Isn't there a Warhammer store in fargo?...Prairie Stone Center,1650 45th St S,Suite121.  

And this shop has 40k -  Little Big Wars Game shop - 2501 7th Ave North Fargo, ND 58102

Mithril

Edited by mithrilforge

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the off topic but...

I'm watching the third season of Fargo (the series; it's great) and couldn't help but recall this topic. Hope nothing that weird happens to you all there in ND or MN. That said, it looks like there are beautiful, evocative places up there.

It's curious too that although there's a Warhammer Store up there, it seems it's the only place along one independent retailer where you can go find gw products. Although I have to drive 40 miles to find a Warhammer Store, there are a good many independent retailers inside that range. I guess the same happens with gaming groups. The wonders of geography.

Off topic over.

What's the best game store to go to? I'm talking warhmer, rpgs, boardgames, etc. Thanks!

I'm from the capital city of ND, Little Big Wars is an awesome store I frequented when I use to be into ITC.  They do everything there, but obviously due to the name specialize in wargaming. 

Im actually moving to Minot ND in July and Im looking for a group to join

I can't help you with groups but Chaos Games will be your haven when you move to Minot!