IA: The Blood Wraiths

Bloodwraith

23 minutes ago, Codex Grey said:

As Bloodwraith has laid out, there is room for DIY 2nd Founding Chapters, previously and especially now with the current lore, and I think his rationale is sound. The question is more if you should, not if you can, but I don't think it creates any holes. And fleshing out the time between the founding and current times is one one of the things I think Bloodwraith has done pretty well with this write-up, partly because they don't stick to the standard IA format. So the only issue I can see if you want to make the write-up more digestible for a wider/specific audience, but Bloodwraith is not too concerned with conforming to other people's expectations on this matter. And finally, while there's potential for an interesting discussion around the matter, Bloodwraith has requested we move on from the subject, so let's do that :turned:

Thank you, I am up for debating why I am doing 2nd founding. I don’t want to debate or discuss Soace wolves, or lore that isn’t related to this project. If people want to discuss why i am doing certain things and debate or discuss the lore around that great. Just didn’t want it devolving into a lore showdown which that exchanged looked like it was going to. But thank you for the input. Yes I know there are definitely things I will need to expand on and I don’t mind people pointing those out and discussing them. I would just never tell someone to change their story arc, more appropriately I would say here are your weaknesses, let’s find a way to shore them up. And then let the writer decide if it’s worth it to them.

Edited by Bloodwraith