New to deamons

happyslugger

Same here, such skewed lists aren't much fun but it's a good demonstration of the difficulties the current Daemons codex has if this is what's needed to perform. I've only played smaller games but the Troops are consistently poor, functioning as little more than chaff usually to keep some of the enemy occupied (though always too little given how fast they die). Victory rests almost entirely on the key units which is mostly HQs, if I played more competitive games I'd probably have little hope of victory.

Until the new Daemons codex comes out (on the cavalier assumption it'll fix the issues...) those of us who want to field more fleshed out lists will have to make do :laugh.:

• 9 months later...

Well time to revive this thread as I've painted a grand total of naff all since these. So today I've been finishing another three blood crushers, built a DP and skarbrand..will keep the thread updated.

I haven't played a game at all since earlier in the year, still not built belakor nor my second blood thirster.  Just lost the mojo and the constant rule changes, points changes and such means I just gave up trying to remember everything.

We (my son and I) will get back into it over the coming weeks but may just do as say hi Paul does and make some simple house rules and stick to those.

Anyone else having better luck?

Last blood thirster with the great axe also done, so for now that is it for my Deamon armies. Forum seems quiet compared to how it used to be...have we all given up on 9th or just too busy?

Just need to play around with bases to finish and jobs done. 

May pick up a LOC and some horrors just to add to the mix, but I've got such a blood angel marine backlog that I need to just focus on those now. I still haven't made my marines from the indomitus boxset or the last marine boxset with the new flying tank (forgot it's name)..I'm a tad behind lol 

OOh very nice !! :wub: 

yeah this forum is very quiet :confused:... I recently got a Khorne Box and am in the process of putting them together, your models are very inspiring :thumbsup:  thanks for posting all your stuff, it's really good work.

Be'lakor Rocks !!! 

Cheers. M.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That what we like to hear! Looking forward to seeing some pics (for inspiration :wink:)  

on a chaos note I managed to secure an Angron box from my FLGS !, so after Christmas I'll be looking at painting the Big guy!!  in saying that, How long did Be'lakor and the Thirster take you to paint ?...

Cheers, M.