New Imperial Fists Praetors!

FW goes live at 1000 GMT - so at 1100 BST as we’re on now.

Are you sure about that?... FW tends to go live quicker than GW.

It’s relatively recent. I guess so the time lines up with GW. I ordered the last black book last September as soon as it went up (I was refreshing the page for a good half an hour before) and my order email was 9:56, and all the new release emails have been sent at 10 (give or take a few minutes) since around then. I remember noticing because I usually check the FW site at 9 on a Friday and then one day it was 10. 

Edited by fire golem

Has done in the past when I’ve done FW pre-orders. They’ve maybe been live a few minutes early.

Haven’t done one since we switched from GMT to BST, so it may actually be at 1000 local, like GW

When I ordered tarvitz 25/12/2020 it was 0756am mountain time 1456uk time.

Tarvitz went up at 10 am in the UK (the email came out at 10:04). 

Boy, I really hope Sam Egan sculpts more Praetors. Having seen the 360, these are incredible.

edit: check this out, interesting that they use "Siege of Terra" on the header image

Iug1IiM.jpg

Edited by Marshal Loss

Boy, I really hope Sam Egan sculpts more Praetors. Having seen the 360, these are incredible.

edit: check this out, interesting that they use "Siege of Terra" on the header image

Iug1IiM.jpg

That's quite interesting. The assumption is that the boxed set will revolve around the siege as well (SoH vs IF).

[Edit]: They removed it, I can't see it anymore... :P

Honestly, it's the same logo as the Siege novel series. They may have just used the wrong logo. Wouldn't be the first time.

They resized the whole image so it cuts off right beneath the text for me now. If they had the wrong logo they'd just swap it for the real one.

My take is the e-mail guy/gal just plucked a Horus Heresy banner out of the files and slapped it on there, like the Matched Play banner for the 30k Warhammer World event.

That said, with Imperial Fists being the loyalist posterboys of the new box set in MK6, branding a bunch of stuff under Siege of Terra isn't that one of the question I suppose...?

Rumor that I heard/saw somewhere around here was for Siege of Terra being the setting for the forthcoming HH reboot/boxed game. This would pretty much confirm that.

Edited by Juggernut

Those Praetors really do look good, I don't need this kind of temptation.

However I noticed on the Terminator one that they are still calling his armour Cataphractii, isn't it Tartaros?

Edit: Noticed it in the key features bit but they also mention it in the description too.

Edited by No Foes Remain