Jump to content

Black Templar Teaser and Rumors


Acebaur

Recommended Posts

adGkF1FGpOPUaujt.png

The lightning claws look a bit weird, but hey primaris with lightning claws.

 

I wonder how limited in model load out the box/sprue will be.

I wonder how many times "for every 5 models" would appear in the rules section of new brethrens.

 

adGkF1FGpOPUaujt.png

The lightning claws look a bit weird, but hey primaris with lightning claws.

 

I wonder how limited in model load out the box/sprue will be.

I wonder how many times "for every 5 models" would appear in the rules section of new brethrens.
Probable right they focus more on sprues load out now then potential loadouts, would be happy if they all could have hand flamers. Be an interesting versatile unit that will need a transport to not get nuked turn 1.

 

adGkF1FGpOPUaujt.png

The lightning claws look a bit weird, but hey primaris with lightning claws.

 

I wonder how limited in model load out the box/sprue will be.

I wonder how many times "for every 5 models" would appear in the rules section of new brethrens.

 

We may be fortunate and ger a selection of weapons that can be mixed and matched to the arms.

 

 

We’re really going to have 2 bodies to pick from for Neophytes?

Maybe for now? Just like my current metal bolter neos, only two sculpts exist, and I have three of one! 

I, uuuuh. I might have more. A few more.

 

>_>

 

I built a whole army of Sisters with only 3 variations of "Sister holding Bolter" so it's honestly less of an issue than people think.

Gw have absolutely nailed it with this release, all the callbacks to the art and old models are amazing. Everything is just spot on and for the first time with primaris it even looks like there might be a reasonable amount of customisation options within the rules and the models themselves

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.