Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

I know it’s a small thing but I’m so glad the shoulder pads are separate. I’d much rather use decals/ slides for rank and file and save painted crosses for special characters/ leaders.

Hopefully EC can be converted to be pointing at an enemy with his sword, rather than waving it round.

Can someone please clarify this for me, I don't understand what they mean:

Preorder is available on Saturday

And

GWOfficial on Instagram stated: we will be able to get the army set next Saturday as well.

Does this mean they will have a limited number of boxes at the stores and for those that miss out on the store copies on Saturday, they can order them?

Weird to call it a pre-order, if they will have copies in store at the same time...

I think that will be a phrasing error on insta tbh, if they were going to have limited numbers in store I would expect it to be much wider publicised than a throwaway comment on insta

Can someone please clarify this for me, I don't understand what they mean:

Preorder is available on Saturday

And

GWOfficial on Instagram stated: we will be able to get the army set next Saturday as well.

Does this mean they will have a limited number of boxes at the stores and for those that miss out on the store copies on Saturday, they can order them?

Weird to call it a pre-order, if they will have copies in store at the same time...

good to see that I am not the only one who are a bit confused. Most people i have asked told me that its just the preorder weekend and in two weeks it will be there in physical form.

But I would prefer your idea. But it sounds not realistic to me.... all other boxsets had the same treatment.

Upgrades for characters, like Death Visions or Prognostications, would be my guess.

Yeah, that seems to be GW's newest favorite thing. Purchasable upgrades on top of Warlord Traits to let people explore making their characters more unique.

Absolutely love this helmet type. No joke, this helmet design got me into my first interest with Templars.

The primaris helmet?

The crusader style helemets are so iconic, definitely sells the knightly aesthetic. Cant wait to get my hands on the new kits.

Guys, I am located in Turkey, and for me, having this box is quite a hard bargain. 

I have the money, but any of you kind people who located in Britain, can help me order one? I can gladly pay the amount. I just need it to get in your adress in UK and then want you to ship it to me. 

Is anyone willing to help me at all? Maybe?

Guys, I am located in Turkey, and for me, having this box is quite a hard bargain. 

I have the money, but any of you kind people who located in Britain, can help me order one? I can gladly pay the amount. I just need it to get in your adress in UK and then want you to ship it to me. 

Why don't you have a chat with a Local Game Store in Britain? MY FLGS is Bristol Independent Gaming, give them a ring?

Why don't you have a chat with a Local Game Store in Britain? MY FLGS is Bristol Independent Gaming, give them a ring?

Oh I wil call them ASAP! Please tell them that, A guy in Turkey wants his templars a lot!!!!