Brazen Lilies (Crusade & WIP)

Bonzi

@bonzi

Do you think the hospitaler by herself would fit on a 32mm base?

You'll have to green stuff a little under her feet to level her out, but if you leave out her plastic rubble base and the wounded sister, the hospitaler would easily fit on a 32 without much if any overhand issues. One of the scroll doves would hang over a little but nothing extreme.

My own choice would be to leave her on the large base even if you don't want the wounded sister. Larger bases are better for aura characters. Her res and FnP bubbles are better (by a little) on her big base.

@bonzi

Do you think the hospitaler by herself would fit on a 32mm base?

You'll have to green stuff a little under her feet to level her out, but if you leave out her plastic rubble base and the wounded sister, the hospitaler would easily fit on a 32 without much if any overhand issues. One of the scroll doves would hang over a little but nothing extreme.

My own choice would be to leave her on the large base even if you don't want the wounded sister. Larger bases are better for aura characters. Her res and FnP bubbles are better (by a little) on her big base.

Thank you for the insight. Considering this model for an AoS/whfb conversion. With some minor tweaks it could make for a great simulacra.

gallery_55178_17109_486485.jpg

The last Paragon Warsuit is done, wrapping up one of the first units I started on. I like this unit as a model but man are they a pain to paint. I hope they catch a modest point reduction in the future to make them a little more desirable to take in games.

And with the Paragons done, I give you a couple family photos of the army completed to date:

gallery_55178_17109_455824.jpg

gallery_55178_17109_193588.jpg

This is almost exactly 1500 points on the nose and I'm very happy with my progress to date. I would guess I have around 2500pts worth of Sisters total so it feels good to know I'm more than halfway done with the current collection.

I'm guessing I won't get more done until after the holidays. On deck next is a squad of melta Dominions, Saint Celestine, and a very daunting Exorcist. I also need to start getting more basic sisters done so I can field fully painted lists.

• 3 weeks later...