=] The 12 Months of Hobby 2022 [=

Grotsmasha

So poxwalkers are done as promised:

large.371029335_PoxWalkersAfter.jpg.4d3f1a52dfc9d87c9cca230ca8a15aeb.jpg.b71f5ba66a0ed5a34307e3d669a0a8a1.jpg

Didn't realize I had put twins together at the back but no matter,  Happy to finally get these guys done.  Not going to make it one the Blight Crawler or  Bloat Drone but as I haven't got my next Imperium delivery and I have a whole weekend to get through I might vow them as the start of my December vow.

On 11/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, Brother Captain Arkley said:

I, Brother Captain Arkley, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of November pledge to complete 5 Heavy Interessors, 3 Inceptors and 3 Bladeguard Veterans for the glory of the Risen Primarch Guilliman by month's end.

These will round out all my squads to full strength. Whether I get them all done this month we shall see... I want to "Finish" my 4th for this year as I plan on starting a new Ultramarines Company in January.

Just need to decide 2nd, 3rd or 5th.

20221101_130718.jpg

My vow is fully complete. Work screwed my deadline missed out on the bases, transfers and varnish.

Heavy Intercessor Squad XI of the IVth Company

large.20221203_195249.jpg.c38422dbe37bb15fc2969d8924172a49.jpg

Ventris's Venators - Honoured Bladeguard of the IVth Company
large.20221203_195029.jpg.39ce23a1dc2f4c399db33885a2ddbbd9.jpg

Inceptor Squad XVII of the IVth Company
large.20221203_194653.jpg.312bcaa0e4c9381ce69a6b24d9704bab.jpg

That brings all my current IVth Company squads to full strength.

And after my last IVth Company vow of this year coming soon™. It's a good place to take a break from them, New company next year :).

I, Dwango, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of December pledge to complete 1 Land Raider Proteus Explorator, 1 Land Raider Spartan & 1 Legion Fellblade for the heresy era Dark Angels by month's end. 
I will also be adding a few finishing touches to a Land Raider conversion I started about 4 years ago. 

20221106_132138.jpg

20221106_132831.jpg

20221113_193636.jpg

8 minutes ago, Grotsmasha said:

I have to say, after finally tyrying to catch up with summaries and Favourites, I'm really looking forward to seeing the full army shots of each participants progress from the year.

Oh thats a nasty Gauntlet to throw down LOL :P

On 12/3/2022 at 6:31 PM, Grotsmasha said:

I have to say, after finally tyrying to catch up with summaries and Favourites, I'm really looking forward to seeing the full army shots of each participants progress from the year.

Crap. Now I have to go back and figure out what all I've painted this year...

Edit- Well, that took some time because I decided just to run through the entire thread rather than be smart and search.... Looks like I'm at 168 completed this year, so if I finish the 11 models I currently have vowed for December I'll beat my last year's total by 5, which I think is a fair accomplishment. I did have a bad month in May where I only got one model done, and several months where I had to put off models (some that I haven't gone back to yet). We shall see how it turns out.

Edited by Lord_Ikka
I can't count...

OK, so I'm going to need to dig out some of the ad mech I packed up for some group shots - will bear that in mind when I sort the game room next week....

December pledge, a small one as I'm starting late and am aware I'll have less time than a normal month. A ten man Emperors Children Tactical Support squad and because those are hostage to having the climate to undercoat, three zone Mortalis columns.

image.thumb.jpeg.67efd008acb6e82e53e8785849b3d17c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.40ac54f2675ac448a16bb2906236acc7.jpeg

I might end up getting to some walls too, we'll see how things go.

Well, in that case.

For the glorious month of December I, Brother Argent, vow to embrace my madness and finish this year with a glorious send off as it deserves.  To begin for this month I vow to finish the Myphitic Blight Hauler and the Foetid Bloat Drone from last month.  As my next Imperium delivery has arrived I also vow to get back in to that with 5x Assault Intercessors, 1 Munitorium Container with accompanying barrels and boxes (I think I am still sick of painting those from Conquest...) as well as 5x Necron Flayed Ones.  And finally, to round of my Path of Penance for 2022 as it began I vow Whatever madness takes my fancy for the Boxing Day Bash as ran by our most esteemed Grothammer.  This year I have a feeling it might be something... largish...

Well.... alright then.  Guess I have some work to do...

17 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

Dude, Grav-Raider is cool....

Cheers. Made it a few years ago and had it part painted. It is now eventually finished! 

Also going to add a couple of rhinos and a couple sicarans to my vow. I have some Predators to do as well but I will see if I have time. 

20221211_170337.jpg

20221211_170325.jpg

Edited by Dwango

So many top models, as ever. Nicely done, chaps.

Here's my December challenge - another aberrant, because time is tight and I have no idea how people manage to knock out multiple tanks or hordes of infantry on a monthly basis. I'm envious. But also pragmatic. So a single model it is.

large.aberrant.jpg.a182ac386d2af9a44ffca19e7b50023b.jpg 

I, Rogue, vow to complete one aberrant before the end of December.