Heads up: A Bug's Life 2022 - May 23rd

Xenith

tenor.gif

Gribblies are back! 

This is just a quick heads up, but I'm looking at running another A Bug's Life painting Challenge this year - probably starting in a month's time to let people gather resources and get to grips with the new book. This one will be 3 months (~mid May - mid July) instead of 5 months this time, as many lost steam over the summer, 3 will keep us focussed and then let us take it easy over summer! 

I will stack up some new additions for this. Have a few more additions planned anyway

just to check is this on just painting as if it is i can start on conversions now and have several due to finish paint...

Edited by Brother nathan

Already started prepping some models for this challenge:yes: The new codex has thrown a monkey wrench into my original army make-up, but with a purchase of the new Combat Patrol box, I should be back on track. Looking forward to this new challenge.

Edited by Brother Lunkhead

As long as my Treeranids are welcome again I am in, last time I did about half the army so be good to get more done.

Mesaged you directly, but the Treeranids are welcome again! 

I will stack up some new additions for this. Have a few more additions planned anyway

just to check is this on just painting as if it is i can start on conversions now and have several due to finish paint...

This is just painting, so we'll vow anything from shrinkwrapped boxes to maximum undercoated/basecoated models, then models should be fully painted to your own standard to complete. 

Already started prepping some models for this challenge:yes: The new codex has thrown a monkey wrench into my original army make-up, but with a purchase of the new Combat Patrol box, I should be back on track. Looking forward to this new challenge.

Great to see! We'll run off PL again, so you can arm your bugs however you like without having to optimise!