=][= WELCOME BACK =][=

Lovely to be back - been very weird to go through the HH 2.0 launch without you all. I think I was very restrained, I only ended up checking to see if B&C was up a couple of times a day by reflex typing. Other social media exists, but it's definitely not the same... Also gained a new appreciation of the mod team in your absence!

Great appreciation for the technical workers on the digital coalface, such migrations with live data to current software are always fraught and sounds like there were some surprises that didn't show up in test (there always are!) that needed to be resolved. So congrats on a successfully implementation of a monster job, and the final tweaks can be resolved as they come, and after the index rebuild completes - just happy to be back with a modern codebase (and probably significantly more secure!). Definitely shiny with the new features so far!

(and thank the Emperor for the more restrained 'edited' line - as a serial mistyper that only sees it after I hit submit, it is GREATLY appreciated)

Edited by Arkhanist

Thank god it is back!  I never realised just how much time I spent on here until it was down.  My missus thought there had been a death in the family lol.

The upgrade looks great and I will be spending a few days going over it and adjusting to the reorganisation.

So good to be back.  Was trying to get my Necrons for Royal Awakening sorted before hand but that didn't happen.  Still it's great to see the long foretold update and I look forward to figuring it all out and maybe starting a fresh with things here.  Now, to figure out how to get to my Gallery...

I just realised how much this place helps with my metal health, past few weeks have not been great and Ive been a bit iffy up in the ol noggin... Since its been back I feel a lot more at one with myself. Turns out I need this place more than I thought lol

1 hour ago, Brother Argent said:

So good to be back.  Was trying to get my Necrons for Royal Awakening sorted before hand but that didn't happen.  Still it's great to see the long foretold update and I look forward to figuring it all out and maybe starting a fresh with things here.  Now, to figure out how to get to my Gallery...

Took me a while to figure that out. Click on your username on the drop down menu thingy on top left of the screen, go to your profile and theres 3 options below the cover photo, About me, Activities and Albums. image.thumb.png.646b88c70c1109bdae2be3a326fe8b56.png

1 minute ago, Brother Tyler said:

Well, that was one of the first things on my list of things to do for the day. :wink:

:bunny:

:cool:

Yeah that dancing bunny is adorable... Look at him go!!!! 

5 minutes ago, phandaal said:

Update looks good! Went to Dakka a few times for news while this place was down... No one should ever do that.

Probably heresy to say this, but it wasn't *all* bad over there. Just stay out of the news forum, that section is a dumpster fire that someone tried to put out with used cat litter.

Glad to be back though!

9 hours ago, Arkhanist said:

Probably heresy to say this, but it wasn't *all* bad over there. Just stay out of the news forum, that section is a dumpster fire that someone tried to put out with used cat litter.

Glad to be back though!

Outside of news it is alright. Unfortunately, I went there looking for news and was therefore exposed to the raw fabric of the Warp.