Arkapeli 1st Dragoons

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

No pictures today, but had a fun game. Found someone who was willing to play a list with 2 baneblade variants.

things were rough before even deploying, forgot my dice and my tape.

forgot my ogryn and bullgryn, but had enough random extra minis to proxy them.

my demo armed TC failed to kill his scout squad on an objective for 2 turns, only got one of them.

T3 used it to focus down his vehicles.

by the end of it he killed both blade variants, wiped my bullgryn, ogryn squads, and my exterminator.

i charged his jump intercessors, that infantry squad suicided, but it was fun.

i killed a razor back, landraider, repulsor, 5 aggressors, 2 BGVs, and (eventually) all of the scouts, his combi-LT, and lady assassin.

he won by 2-3 points, so his scouts pretty much single handedly won the game because of my :cuss:ty roles lol.

Edited by Inquisitor_Lensoven

25 minutes ago, calgar101 said:

That is a great looking Guard army, the Stormlord is my favourite variany so good choice there! I also like those tables you play on. 

The tables are store tables, but I’m considering bringing my homemade terrain in some time because I am so tired of everything being boring ruins, and maybe some shipping containers here and there lol.

the stormlord has done pretty well for me, it’s great for creating a mobile deathstar unit.

put your HWS of choice, Kasrkin w/ castellan, ogryn, and bullgryn into it and drop off the big boys/elites and then the HWS can sit in the SL and shoot or hop out and provide a really good overwatch threat.