Word Bearers all Gods

CCE1981

First time Chaos list, I really like the Word Bearers.  Their Lawful Evil schtick kinda appeals to me.  I think this is the intended place for army lists, when I inquired the Mods said it was so people would get more interaction.

I am including all four Marks into the list, it seems fluffy for Word Bearers and I believe that it is very possible to get a solid army out of them.  I am not including cult troops in this list, it is supposed to be Word Bearers more that an alliance.  However, the Possessed in the list will likely be painted a variety of Chapter and Legion Colors.

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Chaos - Chaos Space Marines) [107 PL, 2,000pts, ] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [6CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points) 

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype: 4. Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim

Legion: Word Bearers

+ HQ +

Dark Apostle [6 PL, 110pts, -3CP]: 1. The Voice of Lorgar, Apostle of the Dark Council, Benediction of Darkness, Epistle of Lorgar, Illusory Supplication, Mark of Slaanesh, Stratagem: Relic, Stratagem: Warlord Trait, Warlord
. 2x Dark Disciple: 2x Close combat weapon

Master of Possession [7 PL, 120pts, -2CP]: 3. Daemonic Whispers, Aspiring Lord, Gifts of Chaos, Liber Hereticus, Mark of Tzeentch, Mutated Invigoration, Pact of Flesh

+ Troops +

Legionaries [13 PL, 225pts, -1CP]: Chaos Icon, Mark of Slaanesh
. Aspiring Champion: Bolt pistol, Power maul, The Black Mace, Trophies of the Long War
. 8x Marine w/ astartes chainsword: 8x Astartes chainsword, 8x Bolt pistol, 8x Frag & Krak grenades
. Marine w/ balefire tome: Balefire tome, Diabolic Strength

Legionaries [7 PL, 130pts]: Chaos Icon, Mark of Nurgle
. Aspiring Champion: Boltgun, Power sword
. 3x Marine w/ boltgun: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Marine w/ heavy weapon: Reaper chaincannon

Legionaries [7 PL, 130pts]: Chaos Icon, Mark of Nurgle
. Aspiring Champion: Boltgun, Power sword
. 3x Marine w/ boltgun: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Marine w/ heavy weapon: Reaper chaincannon

Legionaries [7 PL, 130pts]: Chaos Icon, Mark of Khorne
. Aspiring Champion: Bolt pistol, Power fist
. 3x Marine w/ astartes chainsword: 3x Astartes chainsword, 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Marine w/ heavy chainaxe: Heavy chainaxe

Legionaries [7 PL, 130pts]: Chaos Icon, Mark of Khorne
. Aspiring Champion: Bolt pistol, Power fist
. 3x Marine w/ astartes chainsword: 3x Astartes chainsword, 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Marine w/ heavy chainaxe: Heavy chainaxe

+ Elites +

Helbrute [7 PL, 125pts]: Mark of Tzeentch, Multi-melta, Power scourge

Helbrute [7 PL, 125pts]: Mark of Tzeentch, Multi-melta, Power scourge

Helbrute [7 PL, 130pts]: Heavy flamer, Helbrute fist, Mark of Tzeentch, Power scourge

Possessed [7 PL, 140pts]: Possessed Champion
. 4x Possessed: 4x Hideous mutations

Possessed [7 PL, 140pts]: Possessed Champion
. 4x Possessed: 4x Hideous mutations

+ Fast Attack +

Warp Talons [7 PL, 140pts]: Warp Talon Champion
. 4x Warp Talon: 4x Warp claws

Warp Talons [7 PL, 140pts]: Warp Talon Champion
. 4x Warp Talon: 4x Warp claws

+ Dedicated Transport +

Chaos Rhino [4 PL, 85pts]: Combi-bolter

++ Total: [107 PL, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

The Possessed and Warp Talons charge across the field going cover to cover.  A threat that needs to be dealt with or it will tear out chunks of whatever they hit.  

The Master of Possession, I chose his Powers yo both support Daemons AND Legionaires, plus he can heal and/or buff a Helbrute.  His Warlord trait and Relic were chosen because he is Casting 3 low cast powers a turn allowing him to gain CPs.  Talk about a Swiss Army Knife!

The Dark Apostle, again his mixture of Prayers, Warlord Trait and artifact are intended for him to be useful throughout the whole game.

Khorne Legionaires go in the Rhino pushing towards weak objectives. Similarly the Nurgle unit peel off and stand on objectives at home or mid board.

The Dreadnoughts rush forward only slowing when it is time to charge or shoot something. Again mostly doing whatever needs doing.

Finally the 10-man Slaanesh Legionaires, yeah, with all the support this unit is getting it should murder everything!  AoC, Transhuman, Advance and Charge, +2Str and Attacks on the Aspiring Champion, Attack twice stratagem.  That Champion will swing 12x times, re-rolling hits, hitting on 2s, str 8, Ap-2, in Wanton Slaughter 6s to hit count as two hits, and ALL the damage rolls over!  Yes I designed the army for that guy to deliver!!!