Claws' Heresy Raven Guard thread.

Hey, I'm back from my self-imposed exile. I've been crazy busy with work for quite a while. Unfortunately I had a choice to make: I could use my little free time talking about Warhammer here, or I could use it actually building, painting, and playing. Since I haven't been around in a while you know which one I picked. 

I've been very disillusioned with 9th edition 40k of late, and have very little desire to do anything with it. Fortunately, Horus Heresy is a thing, and I've been greatly enjoying it over the last couple years. 

I'm going to use this thread as a repository of my 30k Raven Guard stuff. I have a few pics to drop here, and I'll be adding more as I take them. 

received_3207990672814731.jpeg

20220605_094303.jpg

20220416_140647.jpg

20220416_140655.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2022 at 5:29 PM, duz_ said:

That jet bike in black and white looks great

Get any of the new goodies that have been released?

I have the box set I'm working my way through. I gave the Terminators and Spartan to my son for his Imperial Fists. I have enough cataphracti and I don't really need the Spartan right now. 

I'll post pics of the beakies when I get them done. And a group shot of my full force one of these days. I have around 5,000 points of Heresy RG. 

• 9 months later...