What is your WLT/Relic choice in Nephilim version?

Tokugawa

Since the starting CPs are significantly reduced, we must pick the WLT/Relic options more carefully. A big good news for BT is that Helbrecht and Grimaldus don't need CP to equip them, thus the CPs could be spend on the other 1-3 characters. 

About WLTs, if going elite infantries(BGV/TDA/Gravis) way, Selfless healer on apothecary is still must. Obsec is so important today, and "core and character" are the things BT just bring, so Rite of war is a most common choice. Oathkeeper is perfect pairing with judiciar, but I don't know how many players still have judiciar in list. About relics, bones is still decent, while shrould is less popular after AoC. 

some questions:

If taking Grimaldus, would you active his Epitome of piety?

Would you use Revered repositories(Sword of judgement) and Champion of feast to make a super sergeant?

Any experience about the anti-psychic relics?

1. No

2. Yes, rule of cool wins here

3. Not worth it. Any psychic army is going to have multiple benefits in their favor, so taking psychic defense is investing in playing on their terms. 

I'd rather put points in to things that kill the psychers, using our strengths. We seem to do much better with mass and mini-heroes.

10 hours ago, Black Blow Fly said:

The recent winner of a 60 GT has a Judicar in his list.

And he didn't purchase any WLTs or relics for it, since he already used up all the CPs elsewhere.

I played against thousand sons last night and I took all the anti psyker stuff I could manage, including the reliquary of Gathalmor (perils on 4+ when failed tests) from the space marine dex. It wasn’t really worth it to be honest. They have so many tricks to stay out of range, boost or reroll their roll, or even just ignore the effects (the one time they got a perils for failing a test, they just spent a cp to ignore the perils.) The only thing which was succesful was the 1 cp strat to deny on a 4+ (even then they have a way of making spells undeniable). I will try it again next time I face them and maybe with better positioning I might have more luck but my gut says I would have been better off using the CP for more offensive strats to improve my damage output.