Are Eldar Stratagems Bad?

Xenith

I've found myself thinking this in the last 2-3 games I've played. There's maybe 1-2 useful ones, however the rest seem to be tied to specific units, or just not worth it. I've been starting games with a full 12CP as WLT's and Relics aren't that great to me, beyond the free ones I give to my Farseer, and usually finishing games with 3-5 CP depending on how my rolls have gone. 

The only strats I seem to use are:

Lightning fast reactions - generally every opponent shooting phase
Bladestorm (when I remember on my guided Avengers)
Feigned Retreat (if I get caught, maybe 1-2 times per game max)

Optional:

Grenade pack (I always forget about this, so never actually used it, but would be amazing with a full unit)
Linked Fire - if I have 2 prisms, however the prism then needs guiding, and it's useless against it's main target, Custodes, who can transhuman and turn off rerolls.

Are you making use of any other strats? Am I missing a trick here?

I assume you’re making use of command rerolls every turn. Here’s the ones I tend to use:

• torments of the fiery pit
  • murderous spectacle
  • lightning fast reactions
  • insane bravery
  • feigned retreat
  • the great enemy- I have a Slaanesh opponent

I’ve only played once with the new CP and Laughing God nerf, but it wasn’t unusual to burn thru all or nearly all of my CPs in turn two to avoid or deliver a knockout blow.

Oh yea, I'll agree that harly specific strats seem to be decent - I'm more thinking ASURYANI. As you say, most of my CP get burned on rerolls, usually wounds and damage to try and cripple things ASAP. I'm thinking an autarch might be useful in lists to let me do 2 rerolls per phase.