Forge World and Chaos Marks

Squike
Go to solution Solved by Cpt.Danjou,

They update the chaos undivided in the app but the thousand sons and death guard units section data sheet are still around. They can be use as Gws doesn’t invalidate ts and dg. As my thought process is like this due to the thousand sons and death guard section have their own list of unit data sheet which the change to the keywords doesn’t really effect them but only csm.

They have separated the unit list to csm , death guard and Thousand sons whereas emperor children and world eater doesn’t have their own codex yet but once the world eaters are in. They will introduce word eater section unit list. Wouldn’t that make much more sense ?

Likely u guys doesn’t download the app but only using the book. They have add in the dg and thousand son Version list 

248BFCD9-74FC-45DC-9C7F-1FEF46564DBB.png

D92D30F4-4C55-4F22-A1AA-F8503272E1CF.png

A5A83968-7667-4EE1-924F-B1594CFF7BBF.png

8D473E93-F9FC-4F91-8752-3D14E8D248E8.png

Edited by admiration

I get what you are saying, but unfortunately I believe the physically published rules take precedent over anything on the app.  The app is also known for its errors and mistakes, not that I'm saying it is in this case, but the published rules from the IAC book and its official update errata do not make it possible to field these units in DG or TS. 

It is perfectly valid for you or tournament organisers to house rule this to make it useable though.