Mumeishi's- White Scars, Killteam WiP

MithrilForge

Heya, With the Release of the Intercession team rules PDF I decided to Finally get round to putting together my White Scars Killteam.

I only have 4 done so far but plan on finishing the Sarge and a last trooper shortly, then the love /hate relationship of painting white will commence :laugh: 

(admittedly white is like 10 times easier nowadays with all the new GW paint range...well, I guess we will see won't we... :sweat:)

First 4 - 2x Assault guys one is the grenadier, the standard Grenade launcher guy and an Auto toting standard guy - 

WhiteScars-Killteam1.thumb.jpg.d0e89901a5e6976481f9c8835bfd2003.jpg  

I quite liked making this guy as the White Scar upgrade pack had the Chainsword arm that practically fit perfectly onto where the Ultra pad arm went... shaving off the Ultra pad was not needed  

WhiteScars-AssaultGrenadier1.thumb.jpg.83aa048e42ae92d365738b17c881b20e.jpg

question for frater that might know (i may ask in the Killteam forum as well) The Sgt is getting a Pwr weapon butI'm not sure whether to give him an Auto Bolt riflr or the standard bolt rifle?... any ideas ?!?...

More soon...

Cheers, M

Edited by Mumeishi

He looks great. You’ll love the army hobby wise once you get a system down with the white. I started way back with enamels and it’s quite common now and there’s so ,any other products now, you’ll figure out what you like. 

As far as weapons I was nit originally a big fan of zero AP but I do have some assault weapons. But now with AoC I think it’s even easier to just go pure assault. You will find against most opponents you will be advancing a lot.  

Thanks Prot,

I have a few tutorials from people cobbled together so will be using all of their knowledge to create my team, Darren lathams white armour tutorial was my first port of call I really liked the warm browns in the recesses of white armour so will attempt to emulate that effect with weathered and chipped armour - kinda like you & brother b have done, White scars look way better all scratched & dinged up :cool:

Points noted on the Kit out :thumbsup:

++EDIT++
Finished putting together the remaining team members & Undercoated-

WhiteScarsKillteamUndercoated.thumb.jpg.e7bc2ed131daafcb42e0ea80224da7ac.jpg

M

E8F5D324-0B19-41D3-B3C7-5F23F81BC04D.jpeg

726CDF0F-F75F-4157-87A0-81A7D1016068.jpeg

65BFF105-BFDD-40E4-95EC-2B97DD1040BF.jpeg

Edited by Mumeishi
Added new pic

Todays WiP

EAE55978-7C8B-43D1-9278-A75322638D19.thumb.jpeg.4df6bc0759aa0cb64ece278dde15ec49.jpeg

05FD5136-7A7C-4FBE-A5A2-F03730113DFA.thumb.jpeg.ed44c85be55c70079606e25ee1056a2d.jpeg

Leather pouches, still Wip and white armour is still base layer... 

It's fun painting up some White Scars...lets see how happy I am after I get to Number 6... :sweat:

cheers M.

Edited by Mumeishi

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda lost the exact recipe for the blue bases :facepalm: but i made up a mix that's pretty darn close, have tested it out on one of the Marines -

WhiteScarBasesColour.thumb.jpg.5f8f5141a822e53671cc14f98b26a02a.jpg 

I think after it's weathered with some brown rust/chipping it'll be very close :wink: did a little bit more base colours/washing on some of the team.

cheers. M. 

• 2 weeks later...