Leagues of Votann - alternative color schemes

Kelborn

Hello there,

with both, the starting box and the codex drawing closer and closer, I thought it might be time to gather some inspirational stuff in here for the coming projects.

Recently, I had a fun brainstorm session on discord with some pals and one suggested the color scheme of old Lego sets. Long speech short (and without trying to advertise those sets), here are some results of said brainstorm (even saw a Mighty Turtles scheme which was simply brilliant!).

WARNING! Nostalgia hits hard! 

*edit* I screwed up the spoiler tags and have to revise it later on. :facepalm: *edit*

image.thumb.jpeg.6a61dc77a7e99e546571544950b80088.jpegT_T.thumb.webp.ec67bea7af2b38ae652ef5cfdae30c3e.webp

Furthermore, here's a link of old 90s space sets of which some schemes would fit very well, too!

My question to you: do you have already a scheme in mind? Something to draw inspiration from? Let's share!

I'm very eager to see concepts, thoughts and future realizations! :D

Cheers,

Kel

Edited by Kelborn

One of the official Community page photos has got them in this scheme. Its difficult as most of the original Squats had those quilted flak jackets in the dark red, with the dark green cloth trousers/shirt underneath. I guess the combination of colours would still work well as they are complementary, but the standard form of the Squats themselves has changed a lot. 

sSP030wAfnScr3Zi.jpg

1 hour ago, T-Grizz said:

I'm liking the URSR rules and most of the color scheme other than the undersuit. I think I'm gonna go with the same color armor and grey undersuits.

It seems a shade too light on the painting video when compared to the artwork we've seen.

They do look cool