Emurians project log Praesagius/ Mortis / terrain.

Emurian

Good morning all,

Context: I am quite a long way off finishing off my Mordheim project (board + 10+ factions). Currently I am liquidating a ton of OOP scenery / models to create a budget for my next project. While unloading items I managed to make some AT trades in advance. I have 2x the regular starter set and 1x the precept maniple that was sold temporarilily.

I already contacted one of my commision painters that has handed me some prices regarding AT. My question here is: If money was NOT an issue, what combination of titans would you take to have a flexible force? (So atm I should have 6 warhounds, 5 reavers, 1 Warlord, 1 Warbringer)

I dont mind the expenses, I just want to make sure that I will have a flexible force with variation for fun games. Il let my commisioner paint up one legio while il put my hands on the traitor legio as counterpart to play.

Like, how often do you run 2 warlords or one of the bigger titans in a list? From glancing around the cores seem to consist of Warhounds and Reivers. I also appreciate the input here due to the fact I dont want him to paint up 6 warhounds for a faction whereas people here will say I will need 3 max for X amount of maniple configurations.

Endgoal with the game is having 2 legio's with enough variance to keep the game interesting. Its going to be a money pit, but hopefully one thatll pull some of my mates over the line to pickup AT. (From what I am reading every1 seems to be positive about how this game plays in general. )

Also when it comes to weapon configurations, can someone point out in advance how much forgeworld parts (guns) would be optimal or are usefull in general?

Edited by Emurian

Hmm, that is a poser, where to start...

Let's have a look at what I have first, I have 5 Reavers, 6 Warhounds, 2 Dire Wolves, 3 Warlords, a shooty Warmaster and an assortment of plastic knights. 

Being honest, outside of niche lists, I probably don't need that many, I don't think I've ever fielded all 6 hounds at once, and only once fielded all 5 Reavers, fielding all three Warlords is pretty common however. The reason for this is the maniples really. The 5 Reaver Maniple is the Corsair, and some people swear by it, and in legios like Krytos it performs really well. The all Warhound Lupercal is another option, but it's a difficult one to play with, and my only usage of it was... lacklustre. 

Being honest, I think I could probably get away with only having three Reavers, four warhounds and two Warlords. I think that would leave me able to run the majority of the maniples pretty easily. The Warmaster has only had one game, and it sucked, and the all Warlord Extergimus is an interesting list, but doesn't suit my playstyle, my friend uses it often, I think he only has three hounds, two reavers and three Warlords. He then mixes between the Extergimus and Warhound list, and a full Ferrox and Warlord list. 

You'll note that neither of us have Warbringers, that's mainly because I don't rate them, and that's almost entirely down to their loadouts. The big problem with the Warbringer is that it has a big carapace weapon that wants to be sitting back and working at long distances, but can only take the ranged Reaver weapons, which really want to be in mid-short range. The exception is the Volcano Cannon, but double volcano cannon is a recipe for an overheating and exploding Warbringer. (Steve on Tabletop Standard did the triple Volcano once, and he blew up his in the repair phase of round two!)

So, if I was starting out I'd say four warhounds, three Reavers. (Two Chainfist ones and a Powerfist would be my pick, and then pick up a power fist weapon sprue or fourth Reaver later.)

You're already past that, so you should be fine, you just might want an extra Chainfist sprue, as I reckon you have two Chainfist Melta reavers and three Powerfist Gatling reavers from those purchases. Or, in another sense, you're there on one force, and a good way to doing another?

I made do with one Warlord for a long time, and rarely used it as I prefer the lighter maniples. I then pushed it up to three this year so I could play the heavier maniples on occasion, like the Extergimus, or the Fortis. Again, that's a niche list, whereas several maniples use two Warlords and are decent, Fortis and Regia are two that come to mind straight away.

So, weapons. First off, Magnetise everything. Some people don't, but it's an expensive way to do things and this is a game where your base units are very expensive, and your list tweaking is basically only done by swapping weapons and adding wargear upgrades. (Which don't need to be WYSIWYG BTW.)

Warhounds come with four weapons, the clear winner is the plasma blastgun and Vulcan Mega Bolter combo. The Plasma Blastgun is the best damage dealer in the game, bar none. (It even can out damage the Warmaster Suzerain at medium armour values because it can do 4 hits per shot, whereas the Warmaster can only do 3!)

The Vulcan is the best shield stripper and the best finisher, purely down to the weight of fire it can put out, it's also 10 points, which makes it one of the cheapest weapons in the game.

No matter how you cut the warhound weapon cake, that combo always wins. This is IMO, actually a bad thing, as it shows that the warhound weapons are badly balanced. But the inferno gun is poor outside of some niche builds, the turbolasers are awful on a warhound chassis. (Seriously, for the same cost as the VMB/PBG at 40 points, you get four S8 shots. Whereas the PBG alone can land four S8 hits if both shots hit, and the Vulcan rolls 6 dice with exploding 6s. Yeah the range is longer, but turbolasers tempt you into pushing the reactor and you shouldn't.)

The remaining three warhound weapons are all Forgeworld. The Volkite Eradicator is basically a more expensive and worse Vulcan, so you can avoid that and not lose out. The Shock Lance is too low strength to procure the shock trait reliably enough. however, I really rate the Ursus Claw. It's cheap at 10 points, pairs reasonably well with a Vulcan and do not underestimate the problems that being able to spin a Warlord 90 degrees can cause. It's also nuts, and very fun to play with.

Reavers are more varied. They work best in short to mid range, but can be built for long range as well.

First off Reavers are the kings of melee in AT. Don't completely disregard the damage a Warhound can do on a long charge, but fear the charging Reaver, particularly Traitor ones buffed to the 9s. The go to melee weapon is the Chainfist, its S8, compared to the Power Fist's S9, but with rending on 6s. The big advantage of the Chainfist however is the extra dice, and the fact that it doesn't run the risk of pushing your opponent out of melee range. realistically, reavers don't kill much on the actual Charge, they do the damage on the charge, then finish you off in the combat phase. In AT the Charge is in the movement phase, you run in and can swing one melee weapon, with an extra dice for every 3" you charged. So a charging chainfist Reaver can easily roll 7 dice on the charge. But, in the combat phase you get to punch again AND smash attack, AND fire any ranged weapons you may have. So, if you charge in, punch them with the power fist and they stagger back 2" your reaver is now standing there with his metaphorical member swinging in the wind.

The ranged weapons are pretty decent, I like a Melta Gatling Vulcan combo at close range, and a Gatling, Volcano and Apocs build at medium range. The long range option is the Volcano, Apocs and Turbolasers, but I don't rate Lasers even slightly, so never use that one. (Others may extol the virtues of the Reaver lasers, I am yet to be convinced, like even slightly.) Double volcano is a heat trap tbh.

In terms of Forgeworld, the Reaver Vulcan is a great weapon, but the price for two tiny pieces of resin will make you cry. The only other option is the carapace Volkite Eradicator which I don't actually own, but now it has Beam, it may make a decent finisher, particularly on a melee Reaver which usually has a cool enough reactor to make use of it. But I'm yet to test it. I may pick one up when the Grav weapons come out.

The Warbringer can only use the Reaver ranged weapons, and the problem there is they don't really work well with the top guns, particularly the Quake cannon which has a -1 to hit in the range bracket that most of the Reaver weapons want to be. If anything could do with some Forgeworld love, it's the Reaver and Warbringer arm selection. 

Then we come onto Warlords. The stock warlords are not great builds. The double bellicosa warlord is a great way to blow yourself up, and lacks the ability to finish something off if one Bellicosa does the punch. The carapace Apocs however are a really decent weapon.

The plasma Annihilator warlord is the better stock Warlord IMO. The fist is a bit of a trap, the Warlord is just too slow a chassis to really get the best out of it. The Sunfury Annihilator is a great weapon, and with some Stratagem support can be a real titan killer. I've killed and lost healthy titans to a single Sunfury blast hitting an unshielded chassis. 

The carapace weapon is the paired Turboblasters, again, I don't rate them, but this is probably the best laser weapon, simply because you get 6 laser shots on one weapon, so pushing this one is as good as it gets with Lasers. (Pushing the reactor on a laser weapon means your opponent's shields are saving at a -1, so a 3+ save becomes a 4+)

Warlord weapons are where Forgeworld really comes into its own.

First is the MacroGatling Blaster. Probably the best finisher in the game, 6 shots at Strength 7, rerolling ones for armour rolls. 

Second, is the paired Gatling blaster array. A terrifyingly efficient shield stripper and finisher. A common midfield build of Warlord is the triple Gatling Plasma Brawler. It gets into midfield and it just ruins light titans. The top gats strip shields, the plasma opens the hole, and the macro finishes it off. 

Third, the Quake Cannon. This is what I recommend swapping one of your Bellicosas for. You don't need to push the reactor, it works at long range, and is great at slowing things down knights hate them.

Next, the Volkite Destructor. This is the best Volkite weapon, and while a little pricey, is a reasonable shield stripper, forcing 3-5 shield saves, but Beam on this baby means for a push of the reactor, you automatically land 3 S7 shots on an shielded target location of your choice. Which is great if you just HAVE to put a little bit of damage somewhere particular.

Next, the paired Vulcan Megabolters. The best shield stripper in the game, because it's two Vulcans. The issue however with these is the range. They're only 20" maximum range, and because you can't fire at anything smaller than a Warlord if it gets within 10", this only gives you a very small range window to get the most out of them. The extra 4" on the Gatling IMO make them the better weapon, and I actually prefer Apocs as you get more out of them across the game.

Finally, you have the paired turbolaser destructors. Everyone forgets these exist, and with good reason, they are just a slightly cheaper, slightly more accurate turbo blaster, but with less shots. Don't bother with these and save your money for better options. I have never seen them on the table, AND, if you Magnetise your Reaver carapaces to align with your Warlord, you can use Reaver ones instead, which is much cheaper, and I think they look better too.

Can you tell I'm bored?

Good set of reviews Adelard :)

I dont really see an endgame for my collection really, as long as i keep having interesting ideas and the money to afford them, (The main sticking point really)  though our group has been a bit distracted recently with other games which has slowed things down.

I quite enjoy the Warbringer myself, though i do need to use it more, running in an Arcus maniple with double volcano cannons it does decent damage, though you are at the mercy of the heat dice!  I really need to finish painting mine though, i got it to "good enough" for a campaign weekend and always struggle to come back to minis that happens to as my brain goblins have ticked it off as "done".

But yeah, three shelves of my ikea cabinet packed with Knights and titans and at some point im gonna find a bargain Warmaster :D 

I’m not sure I’d really recommend buying more stuff right now. You’ve got a huge number of engines to work on there and they all take real time and effort. Maybe, maybe a second Warlord - whichever version you don’t have so you’ve got a good mix of arm weapons. 

Warlords are a pain because you don’t get their cards and terminals in the starter or the box - though I think you might have one from the precept box. My recommendation is to look on eBay for the original rules set. It gives you two of each of the thick terminals and some weapon cards. Actually, given all the starter sets you’ve got, the templates and dice in the rule set might not be so great for you. The terminal set might be good, and some warlord cards. You won’t need reaver or warhound ones.

Adelard has given a great rundown of weapons. There are a couple of areas I do have slightly different opinions on, as follows:

Volkites are great now they’ve all got the beam option (in the FAQ, which you’ll need to read by the way). I ran a hound with VMB and volkite at the last event I went to and it did great work. I’ve scored several engine kills now with volkites because they have this extremely useful ability to hit automatically. The VMB is a really fantastic weapon but it can be a bit swingy, whereas a volkite averages more hits at a slightly higher strength. A downside is that a volkite doesn’t pair especially well with the phenomenally good plasma blastgun, as both can generate heat. Reavers don’t mind this heat as much as hounds though, making it now the best carapace option for them in my opinion. They look cooler than the VMB too.

I also think the other warhound guns have some merit. The PBG/VMB combo is great but few of the other options are actually bad - just not as good. And you never know if the PBG will catch a nerf at some point, as it probably deserves.

And the Warlord claw isn’t a trap… exactly.  I’ve run my clawlord a lot (albeit as Legio Astorum, who are a bit quick) and had good results. I’ve also had lots of fun with Penumbral Reaper, the legendary Mortis clawlord. Clawlords aren’t all that fast but they do get there in the end. They have a big aura of “Nope, you don’t want to stand there”, which you can position around important places like objectives. That has a useful strategic effect. So build your claw and stick a 5x1 magnet on it. It’s fun.

Oh and welcome to the best game GW has ever made. You’ll love it. 

Thanks for the detailed post outlining your thoughts. I will come back to reread them a couple of times ;).

So you suggest:
2 Warlords, 3 Reivers, 4 Warhounds as starter force?
-Insert additional reaver sprue ?

Then add 1 Warlord, 1-2 Reivers, 1 Warbringer later on as a phase 2?

Regarding FW weapons, as stated idc bout costs. I already liquidated around 2-3k worth of warhammer / OOP scenery the last 2 weeks to make room. (My dragon hoard of plastic crack is scaling down for the first time in 19 years to my mothers delight LOL. Scenery makes good bucks though I noticed ;). Sadly let my real Warhound titan go to a mate for 400 as he takes to much space in my display case and I know itll be appreciated by him)

From what I am reading the main forgeworld guns I should aim for are Reaver vulcan megabolters (the 15E ones?) Warlord Macro Gatling Blaster (21E one) and the Warbringer will need the Belicosa volcano cannon at some point?

I know this sounds lazy from my side but its rather ignorance. Could you give a rough list of how many weapons il need and confirm the summeray I made?

That will give me something to start working with with my commision painter and argue on the price from that point. Way I see it as a Dutchman he will most likely drop his overall price per miniature if I give him a bigger project. So its not bad perse to let him paint a decent batch of miniatures.

In general I promise my commision painters a project of X total, and we break it up in delivering it in 2 or 3 batches. Its a risk on one hand, but so far I have always been extremely content with the work various painters delivered and it worked out so =).

Thank you for your time in advance its appreciated.

Regarding being the best game GW ever made. Well see, I have a deep love for Mordheim ^^ which atm is my favourite GW game. Hence im trying to finish that project by having a complete table with 10-15 ish warbands to vary with. Theres no rush with AT, but knowing commisioning takes time youll have to plan 4-6 months ahead of time.

Edited by Emurian

1 hour ago, Emurian said:

So you suggest:
2 Warlords, 3 Reivers, 4 Warhounds as starter force?
-Insert additional reaver sprue ?

Then add 1 Warlord, 1-2 Reivers, 1 Warbringer later on as a phase 2?

Regarding FW weapons, as stated idc bout costs. I already liquidated around 2-3k worth of warhammer / OOP scenery the last 2 weeks to make room. (My dragon hoard of plastic crack is scaling down for the first time in 19 years to my mothers delight LOL. Scenery makes good bucks though I noticed ;). Sadly let my real Warhound titan go to a mate for 400 as he takes to much space in my display case and I know itll be appreciated by him)

/snip

That would indeed be a good starter force in terms of the actual titans. I'd probably throw a Warbringer in there too.

I haven't used a commission painter but I see that you'd want to get as much done in one go as possible, rather than risk having pieces not match. As such I'd recommend buying quite a few more FW guns. I'll try to explain which ones and why.

Warhounds don't really need anything. Their best guns are the plasma and bolter on the plastic sprue and you get enough of them. As such I'd recommend 1-2 of the volkite and ursus claw as optional weapons you might enjoy now and then.

Reavers can only have carapace upgrades for now but they are pretty good, replacing the underwhelming (though not terrible) plastic weapons. The vulcan mega bolter and volkite are both excellent so I'd recommend getting one of each and possibly more, so all your Reavers had a resin carapace option.

Warlords are where resin weapons are required, sadly. You've got the Bellicosa version of the Warlord so make sure you get the plasma/fist version for your second. Personally I think it's good to be able to run both Warlords as midfield brawlers with a plasma gun on one arm and either macro gatling or volkite on the other. It's also good to be able to run a fire support and melee set up, though probably not as essential.

I'd therefore recommend buying a macro gatling and volkite for the arms and a set of paired gatlings for the carapace. You'll then be able to run your two warlords as sunfury/gatling and sunfury/volkite, giving one of them paired gatlings on the carapace and missiles on the other. A mori quake cannon is required if you want to run a fire support warlord, and it's excellent, so I'd add that to the "essential" list, especially if you'll ever run a third warlord.

Optional stuff that could be useful includes a paired VMB for the carapace, a second quake cannon (to either run two fire support warlords or one with dual-quake, which is cheap and very good), a second macro gatling and a pair of carapace gatlings to free up options (Especially if you'll get a third warlord).

To add slightly to the confusion, there are more weapons on their way - but we don't know their rules yet. WHC has teased a grav weapon for the Warlord, Reaver and Warhound in this article: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/08/29/turn-titans-mass-against-them-with-graviton-weapons-for-adeptus-titanicus/. Personally I'm holding off a FW order right now (mostly of heresy stuff) while I wait for these to be released. If you'll be sending your painter stuff through in waves then all this resin stuff could potentially wait for wave 2 or 3 to potentially add grav weapons. You can get titans on the table without any of it.

I don't know if you or the painter will be doing the construction. I'd recommend either having them do it all or else leaving the armour plates on the sprue and just building skeletons to get poses you like. It's worth saying that these are not very straightforward kits to build and lots of people make mistakes with them - most especially with the very complicated legs on Reaver titans. Make sure that you/your painter take very great care with these and probably do some googling so you can see what can go wrong. It's mostly an issue that lots of bits look like they can go on either side when actually they can't.

Have fun!

So to summeray what your suggesting:

GW:
Warlord Titan with Plasma Annihilator and Power Claw 87.5
Reaver titan Melta cannon, chainfirst, volcano cannon and turbo laser sprue 21

Forgeworld:
Reavers:
3x Reaver Titan Carapace Vulcan Mega Bolter 46.5E
3x Volkite Eradicator 46.5E

Warlord: 
-1x Volkite Destructor 21E
-1x  Macro Gatling Blaster 21E
-1x Paired VMB 27.5E
-1x Paired Gatling Blaster 27.5E

Optional:
-1 Paired VMB 27.5
-1 Quake Cannon 19Ee
-1x Macro Gatling Blaster 21E
-1x Paired Gatling Blasters 27.5E

*drum roll* 393.5E initial costs *looks down to check which organ to sell* Ah gotta love GW plastic crack making you poorer then Meth LOL

If I would be the one assembling the stuff then I wouldn't mind other providers as much but for the commision painter il provide everything legit. The Mortis Legio that I will handle can be geared up for around half the above price np. I just don't want to burden the commisioner with cutting / filing aka additional work.

(On a sidenote: I notice people seem to be torn between painting Mortis Abbadon black with a nuln Shade or they opt for a very very dark greyish blue. Any recommendations on this part? GW seems to stick with the Black but some examples im seeing makes me think they did more then just apply failadon black with a shade)

If the above is correct then il start ordering stuff from FW in the coming week. Get my stuff to gether with the Sprue and WL Box. Then reach out to said person to see what prices hes able to pull this off. 

The input is appreciated a ton. I dont mind spending money as long as its not wasted =). Once this project is in motion all thats left is convincing a mate of mine to pickup a box.

For a newer player, would the Starter box + Warlord give him enough room to work with initially for the first few games? (This is what I expect he will look for) I am not to worried that his stuff wont be WYSIWYG.  There shouldn't be so many models on the table that I am unable to keep track.

I also noticed on Etsy people are offering these name tags to stick around the bases. Anyone here has experience with those name tags? Do they bend decently or is there a risk of them snapping? Il delve a bit into Praesagius lore if their legit and try to honour the Titans by assigning lore related names. 

Edited by Emurian

5 hours ago, Emurian said:

So to summeray what your suggesting:

GW:
Warlord Titan with Plasma Annihilator and Power Claw 87.5
Reaver titan Melta cannon, chainfirst, volcano cannon and turbo laser sprue 21

Forgeworld:
Reavers:
3x Reaver Titan Carapace Vulcan Mega Bolter 46.5E
3x Volkite Eradicator 46.5E

Warlord: 
-1x Paired VMB 27.5E

Optional:
-1 Paired VMB 27.5
-1 Quake Cannon 19Ee

*drum roll* 393.5E initial costs *looks down to check which organ to sell* Ah gotta love GW plastic crack making you poorer then Meth LOL

If I would be the one assembling the stuff then I wouldn't mind other providers as much but for the commision painter il provide everything legit. The Mortis Legio that I will handle can be geared up for around half the above price np. I just don't want to burden the commisioner with cutting / filing aka additional work.

(On a sidenote: I notice people seem to be torn between painting Mortis Abbadon black with a nuln Shade or they opt for a very very dark greyish blue. Any recommendations on this part? GW seems to stick with the Black but some examples im seeing makes me think they did more then just apply failadon black with a shade)

If the above is correct then il start ordering stuff from FW in the coming week. Get my stuff to gether with the Sprue and WL Box. Then reach out to said person to see what prices hes able to pull this off. 

The input is appreciated a ton. I dont mind spending money as long as its not wasted =). Once this project is in motion all thats left is convincing a mate of mine to pickup a box.

For a newer player, would the Starter box + Warlord give him enough room to work with initially for the first few games? (This is what I expect he will look for) I am not to worried that his stuff wont be WYSIWYG.  There shouldn't be so many models on the table that I am unable to keep track.

I also noticed on Etsy people are offering these name tags to stick around the bases. Anyone here has experience with those name tags? Do they bend decently or is there a risk of them snapping? Il delve a bit into Praesagius lore if their legit and try to honour the Titans by assigning lore related names. 

This is what I'd advise:

GW:
Warlord Titan with Plasma Annihilator and Power Claw 87.5 (likely available for a bit less from 3rd party stockists)

Forgeworld:
Reavers:
Your choice of 3x Reaver Titan Carapace Vulcan Mega Bolter or Volkite Eradicator 46.5E

Warlord: 
-1 Quake Cannon 19Ee

Optional:
-1 Paired VMB 27.5
-1 Quake Cannon 19Ee

- Assorted Warhound guns as you prefer. I'd grab a volkite.

-Reaver titan Melta cannon, chainfirst, volcano cannon and turbo laser sprue 21

You might possibly want to run two quake cannons, macro gatlings or paired gatlings on Warlords, especially if you think you might get three of them. You'll never run more than one set of paired VMBs. That extra Reaver melta sprue would be useful though, as the melta is a great weapon.

I appreciate the tip but I dislike Trolltraders in general.

10 GBP = 11,5E Means 2.42E import taxes are going to be counted on top of it. Thats roughly going to save me an euro top, not checking what kind of shipment costs are tied to the order.

Trolltrader is just very expensive in general, for EU they have overpriced themselves on all fronts. The only time I ever ordered there was to get my hands on some Warhammer Epic miniatures that I couldn't find on ebay. That aside I never see myself buying from their site again. 

Ever since Brexit I stopped buying products from the UK. I have bought around 7k within a single year from Waylandgames before. Post brexit I jumped over to a Dutch supplier as the price difference is so small by now that its not worth the 2 month wait they have on average with their orders.

Its the same when it comes to Ebay, anything UK related is instantly disregarded due to import taxes. Its simply said not interesting to buy Warhammer from the UK considering all the hassle around it. Minihobby is one of the leading sellers in the NL, giving an overall 15-20% discount on their products.

Yeah ive had some real bargains off Troll trader but half the time i swear they roll a dice to determine prices :D 

And yeah, moving stuff over the UK border has become madly expensive the last couple of years :( 

So I contacted my commision painter and laid out my initial intentions (total 3 warlords, 5 reavers, 6 warhounds, 1 warbringer) he gave me a price indication  which includes painting all the optional weapons, assembly and magnetizing.

In other words, if I give him the FW weapons in one go then he will finish everything at once.

Im using this week atm to still take care of my Dutch auctioneering, the week after that I will have 5 days off so I can spend that time on ordering the stuff from forgeworld and the nameplates from Etsy. 

I already ordered another Starterbox, the Warlord w/plasma and the Traitor book from a Dutch site that gives discount.
Il buy the sprue from GW next week.

I will trust on your guys input so Mandragola his list was:

Forgeworld:
Reavers:
2x Mega Bolter 
1x 
Volkite Eradicator 

Warlord: 
-2x Volkite Destructor 
-2x  Macro Gatling Blaster 
-2 Quake Cannon 
-2x Paired Gatling Blaster 

-You suggested 1 Volkite then mentioned I only want one paired. With paired I read this as 2x the same weapon, so I need 2 total and not 3 correct?

I would like to thank everyone for their contributions here. It made me save a lot of hours trying to research stuff online and then guessing which sources are more credible. Time is rather precious lately, so I appreciate the input thats been provided.

Once this commision paintjob is done (assuming this will take months) I will put up some pictures here to show you guys =).

Edited by Emurian

So probably:

Warlord: 
-1x Volkite Destructor 
-2x  Macro Gatling Blaster 
-2 Quake Cannon 
-2x Paired Gatling Blaster

- 1x vulcan mega bolter array

Ask your commission painter to make the duplicate guns on opposite sides, so you have the option of making a titan with two of them if you choose. So one left sunfury and one right sunfury, etc.

• 2 months later...