Space Marine Painter issues

pawl

The links in the Adeptus Astartes painter links in the AA resources sub-forum do not work (not even the one for the older painter, which has been restored by @sibomots) and need either fixing or deleting.  While I know time is limited and there was a need to find a new sacristan, their loss has been keenly felt.

While sibomots retired, @WrathOfTheLion has come aboard as Sacristan. One of the things he hopes to look into (once I get off my butt and get him the permissions/access he needs) is the painters. Hopefully he'll be able to restore them. So we're leaving the links to the various painters for now, in hopes that they will one day become usable again.

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Bleed said:

Apologies if this is a necro of the thread, but has there been any news on restoring any of the other painters? I'm aware that such things take a ton of time.

I intend to start working on it, but we've run into a few issues that have delayed it, notably the search index crash + an intended database upgrade.

Once that's complete, I intend to take up bringing them back up.

3 hours ago, WrathOfTheLion said:

I intend to start working on it, but we've run into a few issues that have delayed it, notably the search index crash + an intended database upgrade.

Once that's complete, I intend to take up bringing them back up.

Great to hear! Thanks so much for giving an update on what's impeded your progress.