Thousand Sons

happyslugger
Go to solution Solved by Xenith,

Some marathon painting sessions done and I have completed the MVB, 2 x Maulerfiends, Goat dude on disk and today Ahriman - what an intricate model that one is.

Will be working on Magnus over the next week.  Jury is still out on his armour.  I have Skarbrand and two blood thristers and I haven't put their armour on, so maybe I just have a thing for abs LOL 

Think my son is waiting for me to finish Magnus prior to shooting me to shreds with his Tau.

So I spent the weekend painting away and have completed all the models now, including Magnus.

I left the upper armour off and just put the leg armour on (I have painted all of it just in case I change my mind later).

So, my son wants a battle - 2k on the weekend vs his Tau.  I don't know much about Tau and their million options but I know he will run two riptides, three broadsides with that rail gun, a ghostkeel and some smaller stealth teams.  A coldstar, some battle suits and a splash of troops and drones.

I am taking Magnus, Ahriman, scorc on disk, infernal master, 10 terminators, MVB, 2 x Maulerfiends and rest will be troops.  I now need to think about what spells and things to give people and I think Duplicity is the better option to run so I can teleport people around a little.

What spells would people suggest I give the main guys?