Suggestions for a small Word Bearers army list?

Hey all, I've been playing around with a squad of Chaos Space Marines and settled on building a small-ish Word Bearers army (around 1000 points max for now). Now I'm just wondering what I should buy for it. Any suggestions? I'd preferably like to run a good helping of Possessed and Daemons myself, though ironically for Word Bearers I'm not super into painting a whole bunch of cultists. 

Chaos gets a ton of mileage out of HQ's. So I'd just add to the above with a Master of Possession since they gel so well with Possessed. To keep it cheap at 1K I'd probably throw one, if not two squads of cultists in. That gives you somewhere around half your list, but a solid foundation to start on.

This is solid advice, I have a Chaos Sorcerer waiting to be assembled so shall I add him as well? A Dark Apostle, Sorcerer and Master of Possession does seem like a sweet trinity of HQs. Any room for daemons in there? 

Also are they still selling Masters of Possession? I can't find anything save for very expensive models from the Shadowspear boxset. 

The MoP has indeed become something of a rare beast, but Chaos Marines have always chased orks as "the most conversion-happy faction" of the game.  Feel free to make one from bits, and as long as he's visually distinct from your other HQs I can't imagine anyone giving you guff about it.

1 minute ago, WrathOfTheLion said:

A Master of Possession is great as mentioned, but I'd wait for it to get a general release or kitbash one. Don't know why it's not out yet, but it is what it is.

I guess I'll make do with a Dark Apostle and Sorcerer for now.

34 minutes ago, Iron Father Ferrum said:

The MoP has indeed become something of a rare beast, but Chaos Marines have always chased orks as "the most conversion-happy faction" of the game.  Feel free to make one from bits, and as long as he's visually distinct from your other HQs I can't imagine anyone giving you guff about it.

Yeah I'm sure there's plenty of ideas of hoe to convert a Master of Possession floating around.