Sicaran Venator

Though I understand the frustration with gamers getting 30k models into 40k, it does feel bad that the only way a 30k model can be justified for people's general opinions is if it can be freely used in 40k. Sometimes not everyone gets a present and that should be okay!

Edited by Spagunk

7 hours ago, Karhedron said:

I am hoping that all these lovely new plastics will migrate to 40K.

I think it's going to go the opposite direction.

It was a rumor I heard years ago before the release of HH 2.0, but once the 40k range of Space Marines was updated enough with Primaris stuff, instead of getting rid of the firstborn line, move them over to a ruleset that represents "The Scouring", when MK VII existed, and would marry the HH range and the Firstborn range. There's some doubts from me due to MK VIII existing in the line, or Centurions, but it wouldn't surprise me too much.

34 minutes ago, arnesh88 said:

I think it's going to go the opposite direction.

It was a rumor I heard years ago before the release of HH 2.0, but once the 40k range of Space Marines was updated enough with Primaris stuff, instead of getting rid of the firstborn line, move them over to a ruleset that represents "The Scouring", when MK VII existed, and would marry the HH range and the Firstborn range. There's some doubts from me due to MK VIII existing in the line, or Centurions, but it wouldn't surprise me too much.

And i think that will be the game i'll play