Prot's Finished World Eaters for 2023

Prot

That's a really good interpretation of Angron. The bluish highlights to his tongue and the leather stand out from his skin. I'm surprised by how comparatively cool the model looks compared to most of the others I've seen. I think it's because of the armour tone not being as warm as the officially model with the brownish armour.

On 2/25/2023 at 12:51 PM, Sir Clausel said:

Aweeeesome work as usual!

The glow effect on the WE symbol is well done and not something i thought Id see.

Such a great figure. Almost made me turn to chaos :p

Thanks for the huge compliment! 

On 2/25/2023 at 1:33 PM, Magos Takatus said:

That's a really good interpretation of Angron. The bluish highlights to his tongue and the leather stand out from his skin. I'm surprised by how comparatively cool the model looks compared to most of the others I've seen. I think it's because of the armour tone not being as warm as the officially model with the brownish armour.

I appreciate it. The colour choices were based on some previous projects I had done and really liked the green/turquoise effect on the largely red palette. It was a lot of fun.

Just updating some pics as GW had a better set up for pictures than I do. :)

image.thumb.jpeg.67b25298bdeb635976a92cdb66bc26a9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d503a0e4cff81df50ce27e8ee440593d.jpegProtAngronFRontSide.thumb.JPG.4192761712e1020b8a8c8da9610bc4d8.JPG

Well as the topic change has implied, I liked Angron so much he inspired me, er... terrified me into doing Exalted Eightbound!

image.thumb.jpeg.1d40e543ad0ebac55d3cb1a2e4c64f9d.jpeg

ExaltedeightboudfrontPclose1.thumb.JPG.a2ba1bc4a3f3a4bb754382f49dab21e7.JPG

The 'chainsaw' fist is just perfect for home reno's between slaughterings. (I've seen better drywall cutting, but I don' think he's open to complaints!)

Don't take this the wrong way ... but they look like Excited Kids at an Easter Egg hunt...running around picking up skulls for the Throne :laugh: that's just what picture popped into my mind when i saw the pics, they are awesomely painted and the bases are wicked 10/10 from me :thumbsup:

Question - Can they be made without the shoulderpads?...

Cheers, M.  

10 hours ago, Mumeishi said:

Don't take this the wrong way ... but they look like Excited Kids at an Easter Egg hunt...running around picking up skulls for the Throne :laugh: that's just what picture popped into my mind when i saw the pics, they are awesomely painted and the bases are wicked 10/10 from me :thumbsup:

Question - Can they be made without the shoulderpads?...

Cheers, M.  

I appreciate the kind words folks! 

As far as easter egg hunts... that would be so much more appropriate if I had the berzerker heads glued on with their red-bunny ears. :banana: Don't worry I'll be sure to have the Berzerkers on their own mission for easter eggs. 

Oh, and to answer your question: they don't need the shoulder pads. They are sculpted very clean and the shoulder pads have a plastic 'pin' that inserts into a nodule on the shoulder. (The type of nodule you see on their arms). They don't need the shoulder pads at all if you don't want them. 

Edited by Prot

• 3 weeks later...