new player building a list, need some advice/help

TheZucc

so im trying to build a list and wondering what i should take out to fit the 2k points as im currently over and any other advice on how my army is build and changes i should make would be great too.

++ Arks of Omen Detachment (Chaos - Chaos Space Marines) [108 PL, 3CP, 2,105pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Arks of Omen Compulsory Type: Troops

Battle Size [6CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points) 

Detachment Command Cost

Game Type: 5. Chapter Approved: Arks of Omen

Legion: Black Legion

+ HQ +

Abaddon the Despoiler [15 PL, -1CP, 350pts]: 3. Merciless Overseer, 5. Eternal Vendetta, 6. Paragon of Hatred, Stratagem: Warlord Trait

Dark Apostle [5 PL, -1CP, 95pts]: Chaos Undivided, Cloak of Conquest, Stratagem: Relic
. 2x Dark Disciple: 2x Close combat weapon

Lord Discordant on Helstalker [9 PL, 175pts]: Chaos Undivided, Helstalker autocannon, Techno-virus injector

Master of Possession [7 PL, 125pts]: Mark of Slaanesh

+ Troops +

Cultists Mob [2 PL, 50pts]
. 9x Chaos Cultist w/ cultist firearm: 9x Cultist firearm, 9x Frag & Krak grenades
. Cultist Champion
. . Autopistol and brutal assault weapon

Legionaries [6 PL, 90pts]: Chaos Icon, Chaos Undivided
. Aspiring Champion: Bolt pistol, Boltgun
. 4x Legionary w/ astartes chainsword: 4x Astartes chainsword, 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades

Legionaries [6 PL, 90pts]: Chaos Icon, Chaos Undivided
. Aspiring Champion: Bolt pistol, Boltgun
. 4x Legionary w/ astartes chainsword: 4x Astartes chainsword, 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades

+ Elites +

Chaos Terminator Squad [19 PL, -1CP, 410pts]: Mark of Slaanesh
. Chaos Terminator: Accursed weapon, Combi-bolter
. Chaos Terminator: Combi-melta, Power fist
. Chaos Terminator: Chainfist, Combi-melta
. Terminator Champion: Black Rune of Damnation, Chainfist, Combi-melta, Trophies of the Long War

Helbrute [7 PL, 120pts]: Helbrute fist, Mark of Tzeentch, Multi-melta

Possessed [14 PL, 280pts]: Possessed Champion
. 9x Possessed: 9x Hideous mutations

+ Fast Attack +

Chaos Bikers [6 PL, 110pts]: Chaos Icon, Mark of Tzeentch
. Biker Champion: Astartes chainsword
. 2x Chaos Biker w/ astartes chainsword: 2x Astartes chainsword, 2x Combi-bolter, 2x Frag & Krak grenades

Raptors [6 PL, 105pts]: Chaos Undivided
. 4x Raptor: 4x Astartes chainsword, 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades
. Raptor Champion: Astartes chainsword, Bolt pistol

Venomcrawler [6 PL, 105pts]

++ Total: [108 PL, 3CP, 2,105pts] ++

Tis a good list. You have 2 solid assault units in your termies and Possessed and good support in your troops and characters. Your fast attacks might need some tweaking though.

To get down to 2,000 points....If you are planning on deep-striking the Raptors and then using them as action monkeys I'd say keep the Raptors and drop the bikes. I love bikes this edition but they need mass to be effective (eg a Squad of 4 or more upgraded with Mark, icon, fist, etc.).

If you are not planning on using the Raptors as cheap action monkeys then drop the Raptors and shave off a couple of Possessed as well as the meltas/fist from the termies. Then you could give the Bikers a 4th Squad member, Mark of Khorne, icon, and fist. Bikers are really useful and somewhat durable this edition.

Take this feedback with a grain of salt because I really like Chaos Bikers. :)

2 hours ago, Tallarn Commander said:

Tis a good list. You have 2 solid assault units in your termies and Possessed and good support in your troops and characters. Your fast attacks might need some tweaking though.

To get down to 2,000 points....If you are planning on deep-striking the Raptors and then using them as action monkeys I'd say keep the Raptors and drop the bikes. I love bikes this edition but they need mass to be effective (eg a Squad of 4 or more upgraded with Mark, icon, fist, etc.).

If you are not planning on using the Raptors as cheap action monkeys then drop the Raptors and shave off a couple of Possessed as well as the meltas/fist from the termies. Then you could give the Bikers a 4th Squad member, Mark of Khorne, icon, and fist. Bikers are really useful and somewhat durable this edition.

Take this feedback with a grain of salt because I really like Chaos Bikers. :)

tis a sacrifice but ill choose to loose the bikers for my army (but ill buy some anyway for putting on my shelf because they are cool)