Project Dragon is in it final term

Greetings fellow brothers and sisters I'm back!! 

After a very long absence, I have returned, and it's for a very good reason that 10th Ed is almost here! and it's time to begin the project again!

I have been wanting to work on this project for a very long time and now the time has come to build the true successor to the 18th

a little prelude....

it is 42 million and there is only war! The galaxy is in trouble, Vulkan has been missing for a long time the lion is asleep but has that been really been true as the galaxy is surrounded and increasingly worrying, the enemy comes for us on all fronts the God empire still sits on the golden throne as Gilliman increasing managers the ever-growing threat and now the first himself has awoken lion and now has woken and is ready to fight chaos but in secret, a pack had been forged between the chapters of the salamanders and the dark angels there Gean Fathers have been working together to build a successor chapter to the two chapters to combat the threat of surrounds eye terror, they work tirelessly to build a new chapter to defeat the enemies of humanity 

they are the protectors and warriors and gardens of the awaking of one of the emperor's greatest chapters    

They are known as the Knight Dragons!!

it's been a very long time but I have finally returned, and so has the first Lion El'jonson, timing huh! lol anyway,  it is now time to finish my project, as I have been away from it for a while I have worked on the back story and the color scheme and so as I work on the color scheme and a few backstory details and finish it all off the final step is to by build and paint, I have picked two color schemes to now choose the final color of the successor chapter, I ask you all to see what you see my fit this awesome chapter of mine. 

blow is the Chapter insignia and the two color schemes 

The Knight Dragons .png

Kifgt Dragon color Sceme 5.png

prime 1.png

a pack had been forged between the chapters of the salamanders and the dark angels there Gean Fathers have been working together to build a successor chapter to the two chapters to combat the threat of surrounds eye terror

More details are necessary to explain such out-of-character behavior for the Dark Angels, who normally shun other Primarchs' descendants, for fear of revealing their secrets. Did Alpha Legion infiltrators attempt to corrupt this Salamanders Successor Chapter early in its history, and the Dark Angels intervened to save Vulkan's sons when they learned these infiltrators counted a Fallen Angel among their number? Do the Dark Angels hope to use the infiltrators' failure to provoke further activity among the traitors- and ideally, lure more Fallen Angels out of hiding, making these traitors succumb to the sunk cost fallacy and try to turn this defeat into a victory for the Chaos Gods?

How much aid do the Dark Angels give this Salamanders Successor Chapter, besides an attachment of Marines to serve as a training cadre? Let Vulkan's sons use STCs previously reserved for the Dark Angels, e.g., Nephilim jetfighters and Blacksword missiles?

How do the Salamanders view the Knight Dragons? As eccentric cousins, still viewed as family, and welcome at Vulkan's table? As near-traitors for practically denying Vulkan as their father?

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

6 hours ago, Bjorn Firewalker said:

More details are necessary to explain such out-of-character behavior for the Dark Angels, who normally shun other Primarchs' descendants, for fear of revealing their secrets. Did Alpha Legion infiltrators attempt to corrupt this Salamanders Successor Chapter early in its history, and the Dark Angels intervened to save Vulkan's sons when they learned these infiltrators counted a Fallen Angel among their number? Do the Dark Angels hope to use the infiltrators' failure to provoke further activity among the traitors- and ideally, lure more Fallen Angels out of hiding, making these traitors succumb to the sunk cost fallacy and try to turn this defeat into a victory for the Chaos Gods?

How much aid do the Dark Angels give this Salamanders Successor Chapter, besides an attachment of Marines to serve as a training cadre? Let Vulkan's sons use STCs previously reserved for the Dark Angels, e.g., Nephilim jetfighters and Blacksword missiles?

How do the Salamanders view the Knight Dragons? As eccentric cousins, still viewed as family, and welcome at Vulkan's table? As near-traitors for practically denying Vulkan as their father?

thank you for your replay and yes I'm still working on everything you have pointed out, the details are still a tricky maze to navigate atm but I will be going an update soon,

one short answer I can give you at this time is that

The D.A's and Sally's, they all understand the level of the threat at this coming time, and that is why the Lion is awake and now the salamanders are collecting the artifacts to bring back the hammer/ aka forge father, but the relationship between them is pretty natural but effective when working together, they both understand there the secret work Volkan and the lion have done in secret with Call to bring forth the chapter, just like the secret creation of the alpha legion and even the salamanders to, so call is more and accepting this challenge but they all know the Inquisition will not be happy and it goes against the codex Astartes building a chapter in the dark and not to the guidelines, although I'm sure Guilliman would be pissed but will later understand the reason for the work between Primarchs

as I said it's still a work in progress, I'm using what lore I have between the chapters and the wider universe and rewriting small bits to fit the chapter so its working in with the universe.

also, it's still in question if there will be a playable chapter on the table as I haven't played in a very long time, I have a lot of work to do on them and on the back story and the physical painting on the models too, it's still early at this point but I'm hoping to really see the progress as I get it finished, all updates will be coming soon

So this is an Ultima Founding Chapter, Founded under the Lion himself?

and it goes against the codex Astartes building a chapter in the dark and not to the guidelines, although I'm sure Guilliman would be pissed but will later understand the reason for the work between Primarchs

The Imperium does not tolerate any rule-breaking. Rule-bending is another matter- see the Ecclesiarchy using the Sisters of Battle to get around the prohibition of it having "men under arms."

Say the Lion- awakened and aware his traitor brothers are becoming more active- convinced Guilliman to let him establish a "task force" to find their surviving loyal brothers, so the latter may help them defend their father's realm. He leads into battle a Legion-sized unit consisting of Marines with different gene-seed- in addition to Salamanders descendants, there are also Raven Guard, Space Wolves, and Imperial Fists (IIRC, Games Workshop changed its canon again, making Rogal Dorn missing but for one severed hand, instead of dead with two severed hands)- with the Knight Dragons being the Salamander descendants' detachment.

The fact the Lion's personal command over these Marines- in addition to the Dark Angels serving as the newly inducted ones' trainers- mean his influence will be far stronger, is "surely a coincidence." (The Lion was rather ambitious during the Great Crusade and subsequent Heresy, seeking for himself the position of Warmaster, which he felt he was more qualified for than Horus.)

Wow this is awesome,
This is some good lore-making, thank you for the suggestion, I'm still working my way through the lore on both the Dark Angels and the Salamanders to place the chapter founding, atm it will be in the Ultima funding but I'm still writing up the details, as for the two primarchs being the gean fathers of the chapter I'm working on their detail too, i'm looking all the suggestions as it fleshing out the imperfections in my lore and the story behind them, I will keep an update soon for the first half 

thank you again for the suggestions.