‘I Want To Know’ – AMA general query thread

apologist

There’s a wealth of material on the +Some Things Are Best Left Forgotten+ blog, so it’s easy to get lost!

Here’s a link to the blog:

https://warofthefalseprimarch.blogspot.com/?m=1

… and a primer to the project, explaining the intention behind it, and how to get involved:

https://warofthefalseprimarch.blogspot.com/p/get-involved-outline-of-project.html?m=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Decided to cast in my lot with the Partisan Chapters and settled on making a Wormwood Sons kill team so I have a question. What kind of weapons would be fair game for a Companion of the Black Wurm to have? I want to include a derivative of the Adrathic Destructor in the squad in place of a more traditional special weapon.

Edited by MoriyaSchism

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @MoriyaSchism; the Wormwood Sons have access to a pandimensional vault that is filled with all sorts of material that would be proscribed if anyone could check it! For that reason, the more esoteric and unusual, the better. If you've got access to Instagram, then look up the creator of the chapter, @k0rdhal. He's a lovely fellow, and will doubtless have more specific ideas.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. The concluding Part V is coming, so it'd be great to to showcase your work in the opening post. :)

On 1/2/2024 at 1:50 PM, apologist said:

Hi @MoriyaSchism; the Wormwood Sons have access to a pandimensional vault that is filled with all sorts of material that would be proscribed if anyone could check it! For that reason, the more esoteric and unusual, the better. If you've got access to Instagram, then look up the creator of the chapter, @k0rdhal. He's a lovely fellow, and will doubtless have more specific ideas.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. The concluding Part V is coming, so it'd be great to to showcase your work in the opening post. :)

Thank you for the reply. I've stalled on it because of work and the Holidays but I recently got more bodies to work with. I'll show off the weapon concept and the pieces I've sourced for it in a future post. It's a mix of things with the majority of it being a Grav Gun from the tactical squad box, once it's done it will look nothing like one.