For the Wolftime - a Space Wolves hobby blog

Cyrox

With tenth on the way, I decided it was time to start a new force, and I’m going back to my 2nd edition roots and choosing Space Wolves.

Seeing the Lion return has just awakened a little bit of hope that one day, towards the end of 10th, we might see Russ return for the final battle, for the Wolftime.

The main aim of this army will be to dial down the silly Frost/Viking theme a little bit and also not have any of the more outrageously tall or long haircuts - some of the firstborn heads are just awful.

I want a RT/2nd edition aesthetic where Blood Claws are relatively clean when it comes to wolf bling, and then more bling gets added as a Marine moves to Grey Hunter, Long Fang or Wolf Guard. I also want to keep most of the force helmeted, with pack leaders, Wolf Guard and characters the only ones to get the bare heads, although the occasional marine might have a bare head. 

This will be Rangar’s great company, and most of the force if not all will be Primaris. 

First up - some Reivers that I had left over from the 2018 Kill Team set:

CAFB00EE-D07A-4619-8F82-46960DF6882A.jpeg

BA81B697-6A51-49F9-9A47-F62F729596EB.jpeg

25CAD9F3-9A92-44D0-9CBA-23CD1BFD2D01.jpeg

8030C25A-223F-451B-9382-77B9DA3949B7.jpeg

314A834B-CF48-4D6D-BC4A-EF144BF95AC6.jpeg

6837337F-5840-4741-BBCB-C16EA2AB9D44.jpeg

Edited by Cyrox
spelling

I remember just how much I had the Reivers "silly leg armour" when they were first released, but now all I see are badass models, and on I must say, that the surgery on that first dudes head is particularly clean, nicely done.

ALSO, a new team for The Lion and The Wolf would be AMAZING....