2-Hour Paint Challenge

Go to solution Solved by Grotsmasha,

So I'm going to try and finish as many models as I can in 2 hours. I have some converted servo automata to do for a dark mech force. The scheme is pretty simple and a lot of it can be done via airbrush so I'm hoping to get at least 10 done. We shall see. This will be a tomorrow night job so I'll post pics then. 

• 4 weeks later...

New Year, new speed paint, this time a Blood Angel,

2 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

So I have two commitments I'd like to make for 2024, the first to to do a Randomizer Model every month, and the second is inspired by Dwango's Plodding Along from 2023, I'll be doing a Commentative Series / Named Character from my back log each month.

For January the dice gods have decreed a Blood Angel, and it just so happens I have a SMH S02 Brother Sanctus available....

image.thumb.png.d0738ad45734a4007f9c53faa0009903.png

large.PSX_20240101_181725.jpg.ed85f09828

large.PSX_20240101_181745.jpg.733fe5683e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So a fraction over two hours (about 15 minutes past) but I did go load the dishwasher and check that someone wasn't breaking into my shed without stopping the times so all in all I'll say I just fell short but happy with this for just over two hours work:

large.Wraith2After.jpg.1def7b3e54bad1ba10192450c34741fa.jpg.5b5cc787defe87803bfb53e45b42a9ad.jpg

Some of the line work is sloppy but so is my white that I rely on to get the glowy effect so.... I am going to be a poor tradesman and blame my tools :biggrin: